Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

Got my pair today and they feel really stiff. The shoe itself looks good but might just end up selling them

Got my NDC pair in today.  Not bad.  Leather quality is about on par with black toes/barons.  Mine have some excess glue, but otherwise great condition overall.

I honestly thought these would look better in person, but I haven't seen enough to changed my position of being on the fence... 
tired.gif

I'll have to leave these out and have more looks on them.  They may grow on me at some point 
roll.gif

Got my NDC pair in today.  Not bad.  Leather quality is about on par with black toes/barons.  Mine have some excess glue, but otherwise great condition overall.

I honestly thought these would look better in person, but I haven't seen enough to changed my position of being on the fence... 
tired.gif

I'll have to leave these out and have more looks on them.  They may grow on me at some point 
roll.gif
i got them for retail today, good for everyday when i wear black and want to give my rick owens geobaskets a rest

These are nice and clean. When does a shoe have to sell out for people to like them? I'm glad they are sitting on shelves for people who want them.

These are nice and clean. When does a shoe have to sell out for people to like them? I'm glad they are sitting on shelves for people who want them.
I wish it was the case out here in the SF Bay Area. Sold out everywhere around here

I wish it was the case out here in the SF Bay Area. Sold out everywhere around here

Like I mentioned yesterday... A few Shoe Palace and Shiekh stores are getting late shipments on these. Might want to call around your area. I know Valley Fair and Eastridge both getting late shipments.

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC today and I'm am super stoked on these. The quality is great. Hopefully a sign of things to come from JB

I'm not hating on anybody or taking shots but some of you are lying to yourselves when saying the quality is great on these. I have them, I like them and I'm keeping them but these are definitely at the bottom of the totem pole as far as quality of the recent NAs. . My hawks and celtics both feel better than these.

Feel for those who slept

These are amazing in person
I'm in NYC. I was passing thru downtown Brooklyn so I decided to get a look at em in person.Well not exactly double on this release anyway. :lol: Idk why I'm thinking retail is $120. They did want $270 for the black/white tho. I gave em the :stoneface: and walked out. A spot in my neighborhood in Queens wand $260 for the recent KO, needless to say they're still on the shelves everywhere.
they benefit from impulse a lot. A lot of people just want to walk in and walk out, and will pay not to put in the work
Feel for those who slept

These are amazing in person
. They're decent. May sound like blasphemy, but I picked up the red KD lifestyles instead. I didn't think they were at the level of my recent black/ whites. You can still grab these for retail, I probably will.

Pretty much every Footaction in south Florida still has sizes available also.
Lol. Kanye and Jay haven't worn them yet. When they do they'll sell out. I forgot to use the bday coupon on mine. I wonder if I should try to go back in and use it.

Idk the history of Jordan 1 hype b/c tbh I don't think there was much until Ye started wearing them. 1's used to be on clearance racks in the early 00's. It's hard for me to say what will happen with these, but I don't care too much b/c I didn't get mine to sell. When I opened the box I was more impressed than I was with the pics. I just love the fact that these will pretty much be a "wear with everything" shoe. I don't like the black/whites so those dont count to me.

Back
Top Bottom