Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

I just removed an 11 on NDC about 5 min ago. Copped on my phone and forgot I left my computer on. Keep refreshing. Might get lucky

I got my mine on NDC with ebates bam!!!
But ive seen sizes on eastbay and chumps

They never have many online for NA I's, go to your local stores
I'm going to make a mall run later. These should still be in a few stores til days end. 6s last week and 13s next week got me on chill this morning.

Our local City Gear stores have these.  Must resist the temptation to double up 
laugh.gif

Any one stopping by Tyler Mall today? Just want to know if champs was raffle or fcfs

Last edited:
I just tried to take some on foot pics with my dslr nikon. None of the pics I took do thsee shoes justice. I advise anyone to go see these in person

Lmao @ people now wanting them because it was more limited then they thought. Thats what you get for sleeping on this release. Congrats to those that copped that actually wanted these to rock.

People want em to sell. Of course theyre gonna sell out with their limited qualities.

I have mine in hand and let me say they're amazing. I didn't even expect them to look THIS good. Sheesh! They're regular Jordan 1 quality IMO...similar to the Breds. Not as nice as the Family Forevers or Royals.  I got a sz 9 and they fit perfectly.

Congrats to all who copped - looks like team iPhone did well.

Picking my pair up later today at the mall, cant wait.  Been on this shoe from day 1

Congrats to all who copped - looks like team iPhone did well.

Picking my pair up later today at the mall, cant wait.  Been on this shoe from day 1
You mean team iPhone 6 did well. My 5 was playing games. SMH. Thankfully this HoH was clutch out here today.

Back
Top Bottom