Jordan 1 OG HIGH “Spider-Verse” 12/14/18

i love that they dont charge tax or shipping. its 169 shipped for me. at footlocker is 175.

im 2/2 so far with SNS. first court purples, now these. maybe i should start entering more SNS raffles.
yo wtfff? lol I've entered probably over 100 SNS raffles and never hit. not even for super GR stuff like BC3s

yo wtfff? lol I've entered probably over 100 SNS raffles and never hit. not even for super GR stuff like BC3s

i duno man, i guess its just luck haha
have u ever hit END raffles? i enter tons of em and never ever won a single one from em.........

i duno man, i guess its just luck haha
have u ever hit END raffles? i enter tons of em and never ever won a single one from em.........
I hit END once for some element 87s. ended up kinda being an L though because the total price ended up being more than resale and I hit another pair on SNKRS pass lol

you're in NYC though right? if it's for the in store pickup I see that making more sense. I have way more luck with my local raffles

SNS emails getting sent out. Time will tell how abundant these actually are... limited or not, I’m stocked to land a pair

I hit END once for some element 87s. ended up kinda being an L though because the total price ended up being more than resale and I hit another pair on SNKRS pass lol

you're in NYC though right? if it's for the in store pickup I see that making more sense. I have way more luck with my local raffles

nope, both these and the court purples were shipped to me. my logic was they gotta have more pairs for online shipments in their warehouses than in their actual store so i choose online.

587D9437-61CF-4014-AA22-F1AAE801B4BA.jpeg

My pair from Nike just came in. The leather is really good on these. I didn’t expect that. But I’m not a fan of all the little dots on here. But I say however likes them will be happy. And anybody on the fence get them soon because prices will be insane next year.

Got a charged from SNS...was wondering which raffle I entered but it should be for these. Don’t see it in my orders yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom