Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Apparently my pair wasn't as secured as I thought. Got a size 13 and need to figure out how to trade for a size 12

Shoe Palace has made my day:

No tax, somehow got 2 dollar discount, little to no hassle. Yeah. Damn the raffles I didn't win.

there was no hype behind one then... It build up slowly and exploded with the breds
You're right about that. Glad I didn't sold em a year ago. Foreal though I have the bad luck online, only thing I was lucky online was the Tiff SB the rest none.

Yesss success! There were 97 people in line at my mall and every last one of them went for the 9s. Meanwhile, I walked right in and grabbed 2 pairs with ease. I'll be posting pics later. I hope everyone had as good of fortune as I did with these

FNL sold out pretty quick... Some reseller cleaned out all those sizes.

Last edited:
Accidently got two pairs in my cart on Eastbay and was unable to edit. Was able to check out. They have my shipping listed as Gold Club (3 day) when it should be Platinum Club (2 day) but I'm not going to call and complain because I don't want to bring attention to the error. The guys at the warehouse don't care, they'll just pack the order and ship it!

I am a platinum too and I saw it was being shipped 3 days. I'm going to call them to see when they arbitrarily changed their memberships.

Has anybody ever had this happen at eastbay, multiple pairs in cart of a 1 per customer shoe but I only attempted to add once.

The site wouldn't let me remove the extra pairs so I checked out like this, I'm hoping they adjust the order to 1 pair and that they don't cancel.

Took a while but I got through on NDC this morning. Their site was definitely buggy this morning and their captcha images needs some work. I had to do a double take to figure out the images.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom