Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Damn I'm on the hunt for a 9 I just wasn't able to cop feeling a little salty my wifeys pair came in from citysole less than a week ago and they just look fresh price ain't the issue I'm just not tryna OD overpay you know

Last edited:
Should i go for Black toes to complete the others i have? (Breds, Royals, Shadows & Barons) Or should i use that money and get the Jordan 1 SBs? Im only asking because I know the Black Toes are classic but them AJ1SBs have this sex appeal I can't shake 
ohwell.gif

Should i go for Black toes to complete the others i have? (Breds, Royals, Shadows & Barons) Or should i use that money and get the Jordan 1 SBs? Im only asking because I know the Black Toes are classic but them AJ1SBs have this sex appeal I can't shake :\

A lot of people would finish the set depends how you feel but those SB1s are official, like ol boy above said its basically a coin flip

Last edited:
A lot of people would finish the set depends how you feel but those SB1s are official, like ol boy above said its basically a coin flip
See I feel like goin with the SB1s but dudes at the other forum are saying they are CREASE MONSTERS and I dunno if it looks good with THAT AJ1 whereas it looks good with the classic color ways 

See I feel like goin with the SB1s but dudes at the other forum are saying they are CREASE MONSTERS and I dunno if it looks good with THAT AJ1 whereas it looks good with the classic color ways 

I hear that seen the pics crazy choice up to you personally me i'd complete the set for obvious reasons

Black easily. Just gotta find a pair of 72" black laces now, dont feel like unlacing my blacktoe 1s and lacing these every time I wanna wear the shoe.

I used the one from my Chicago kos , yeah finding laces is a pain either too skinny or too chubby

I missed on the 1's. I foolishly tried shoe palace instead of NDC and their link was messed up then when I got through only 15's were left. Champs let me get all the way to the order confirmation then decided to screw me over too

Black easily. Just gotta find a pair of 72" black laces now, dont feel like unlacing my blacktoe 1s and lacing these every time I wanna wear the shoe.
72"!  Man that's a lot of lace.  I used 72" in a size 12 Kobe's

I missed on the 1's. I foolishly tried shoe palace instead of NDC and their link was messed up then when I got through only 15's were left. Champs let me get all the way to the order confirmation then decided to screw me over too
Nike screwed a bunch of people as well including me. So looks like which ever site you chose, it was bound to happen. It was not meant to be. 

Yeah, I'm on the hunt for them now at a good price. I was able to get the Infared 3's and the Chicago KO's off NDC last month. Shoulda stayed loyal  

I gave away like 4 pairs of 72' black laces to some people on NT just this week lol actually forgot to save me a pair but I wont get my shoe until Friday anyway. Prob just keep in the 3m laces I guess

Last edited:
Whoever posted that info on that size 8.5 from OSlife I just managed to get it now to unload this 10.5. Once I search the thread I will rep thanks

If black toes and shadows had a baby these would def be it haha jp...Anywho, I was really on the fence with these but as more pics began to surface especially with the solid black lace swap, I was sold. Woke up around 0745 EST like usual on a release. Thought I wouldn't have issues but today just wasn't happening for me online smh :smh: Took the L and mentally moved on haha. Couple hours later, wifey wanted to hit up the mall and I wanted to check out HoH for the heck of it. It was around 5:30 and there was a couple guys waitin for them to release pairs at 6pm haha. A lot of heads were shootin for the 9's. Couple sizes left of the 1's and I managed to get 1 of the 2 10.5's they had left. They also were accepting military discount today on them too! Came out to about $112! I was juiced lol. Pulled them out to take another look at them in the car and noticed some different inserts. I have never found these in any of my other pairs of 1's but I ain't complainin. Pretty dope how things turned out today lol :smokin Sorry for the long story.

View media item 900426

I called and canceled my Eastbay order for these. I figured that Eastbay cancels most orders anyways and I got lucky and went into a local store and the shoes were sitting there. Everyone else was buying those World Cup Roshes. The fools. I was happy.

Those plastic inserts are what Foot Locker uses for display shoes.

Back
Top Bottom