Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Mad I Missed the drop this morning, now I gotta make some calls.

Can't wait to see these in person...

Someone wants 200 for these I must resist in buying.

Last edited:
Cant believe i struck out. My skills were rusty since i havent tried to get jays since breds. Hopefully resale isnt bad in a month or so.

I got into the cart queue at like 8:02 and had to wait like1.5 hours on NRD, but I was able to grab a pair. Missed out on the Roshe's though...

Locally, there were like 3x the people going after raffles for the 9s.

winners circle maybe. if your referring to finishline
yes finish line winners circle rewards.  i have a ton and have to give some away or else i'll end up spending money on things that i don't need (or really want)
I usually just buy socks with 'em.  Keeps the impulse buys down.

The heel material is really nice on these.  Can only hope JB uses this for the 6's.  Not holding my breath though.

I need advice . I placed an order through EB and it came up as two pairs and I couldn't change it to one and I checked out. Would you guys call them or will they cancel both or just automatically just send one?

Last edited:
I need advice . I placed an order through EB and it came up as two pairs and I couldn't change it to one and I checked out. Would you guys call them or will they cancel both or just automatically just send one?
I did that once and I just called them to secure my pair.  I didn't want to be greedy.

Hey all, Ecapcity.com checking in.

Letting you know we have a whole rack of New Era Fitteds for the Baron Pack on the website, including Toronto Bluejays, Seattle Supersonics, Chicago Blackhawks to name a few...

Also offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more, no tax and also this coupon code for 10% off orders.

and good luck to those coppin :smokin

the code is : [COLOR=#red]NTER[/COLOR]

@eCapCity  

WHERE ARE THE NT FITTEDS!!!!! 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
roll.gif

BEST SPONSOR RESPONSE I'VE EVER RECEIVED!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom