Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction

what's sup with SP?? the hell is that?

Had? as in its gone now?
frown.gif
yeah it only holds for like 30 mins I think

NDC screwed me. I waited in line, got to checkout, site crashed and they removed it from my cart. That is absolutely ridiculous. Ill wear my Royals to feel better today.

Yep so Nike that's two strikes in a row. First you cancel my NC Dunk order, now they won't let me check out for over 30 minutes with **** in my cart and then release them to someone else...

Not sure if this is fact, but I don't think you can cop off Nike.com Captcha if you have adblock installed on your browser, which results in the endless add to cart screen since it cannot present the Captcha

this...

makes freaking sense to me... couldnt add anything to my cart (baron 1 or 9 including GS and Toddler)
That would make sense as to why it didn't work for me at all... had to open the pages up in incognito mode for it to work lmao

man these things sold out with the quickness on finishline..was crazy....also like most people said NDC was crazy with the freezing and being able to check out..tried to cop a second pair after having 1 on lock already but couldnt oh well at least i got one =0

Keep waiting guys if your in line...I just got through 50mins later for 10.5! First attempt error on check out...Second attempt worked!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom