Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Let's Put it Like this…..  Have Retro 1's High's ever sat around…?   
grin.gif

I think these kicks might be hard to come by.. alot of stores not getting pairs and stores that did are getting like 18-20 pairs...

Let's Put it Like this…..  Have Retro 1's High's ever sat around…?   
grin.gif

I think these kicks might be hard to come by.. alot of stores not getting pairs and stores that did are getting like 18-20 pairs...
highlight reels, laneys, celtics.. nike air branding or not.. any sneaker in the wrong colorway will sit 
laugh.gif

LOCKED MY 10.5's in these… The FNL I went to today said after the raffles are done 11am FCFS on whatever stock left….

Wondering how these fit, Might grab a SZ: 11 tomorrow

Probably pass on the 9's and GRAB those Snakeskin 11's next weekend

Last edited:
SS sold out in 3 mins…. I'm telling you  these are gonna be hurting feelings come tomorrow night….  
mad.gif

Man....I was sitting on that Sneakerstuff link for over an hour and struck out smh. Got through on Size... but no email confirmation :frown: 190 us tho... yikes

Damn copped on caliroots should have grabbed elsewhere 211 I may have overpaid but at least I can sleep

i won a raffle for the 1s at my hoh. i forgot to ask them whats the latest you can pick them up... is it like noon or something like that?

So nobody feels like they can get these in the morning lol?

I see you hado

Last edited:
I've got work so not an option for me although the shadows Sat here for most of the day on release

Back
Top Bottom