Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

depending if those supreme foams drop on thurs (and the small, small likelihood i get to buy) these may have to wait now 

I mean these dudes get kicks. Not win spelling bees....
roll.gif

I hear ya. Although sneaker pre-orders really aren't in the realm of "professional." 

And that is what the 9's are for. Weekly jb buyers will go to the 9's, kith is gonna pull a alot of attention especially with how ronnie been hyped up as of late, and the 1's will be last. 
I already got 2/3 im going for the Mints primarily saturday. 

Kith? That release is only a couple of thousand. It has no effect on this or any other release.

The release that helps this the most besides the IX, is the shadow. That release was easy to get and it's the same colors.

Which is why I don't care about this release.

Kith? That release is only a couple of thousand. It has no effect on this or any other release.

The release that helps this the most besides the IX, is the shadow. That release was easy to get and it's the same colors.

Which is why I don't care about this release.
How do you find the release qty?

Buuut the launch locator one speaks of isn't for "most" stores. It's for Footlocker...so whether it updates tomorrow or Tuesday really not gonna effect your most stores...

Back
Top Bottom