Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

time is getting close. im still undecided...

although, every article of clothing i wear is black, grey or white.

Last edited:
Can one of you put black laces in and take a pic 
nerd.gif

The nubuck heel is kind of a disappointment. I wish they used leather throughout. Still a very clean shoe. I'm glad Nike is continuing their releases of Retro 1's with the Nike Air treatment. Hopefully, we see more OG colorways come out this year or next year.

I went ahead and copped the Baron 7Y off CS for my daughter. Better peace of mind, now Baron 9s for my boy, which should be an easy cop come Saturday.

The nubuck heel is kind of a disappointment. I wish they used leather throughout. Still a very clean shoe. I'm glad Nike is continuing their releases of Retro 1's with the Nike Air treatment. Hopefully, we see more OG colorways come out this year or next year.
hopefuly they do nike air chicago cw. that release last year was a huge dissapointment

View media item 884489
My wifey made the switch with the laces on her pair she said she was feeling the grey laces that came with over the black 3m I have to agree I like both but once I get my pair in I'm throwin in the grey laces as well

Definitely better with the solid laces... I'm going to swap mines with either black or white.

Back
Top Bottom