Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

^^ it really depends. Most of the time they get the blueprints of the sneaker and begin production 1 day after the Nike factories start up. Which is why you look at a lot of royal 1s the start production date is 1 day late on GMs vs legits.

^^ it really depends. Most of the time they get the blueprints of the sneaker and begin production 1 day after the Nike factories start up. Which is why you look at a lot of royal 1s the start production date is 1 day late on GMs vs legits.
yeah i figured that...i can't knocc no1 for selling them but only if they let it be known they are GMs when some1 passes them off as 100% legit thats wrong and i got caught out there a couple times i aint gonna lie but i didn't do my research on the seller and the sneaker

yeah i figured that...i can't knocc no1 for selling them but only if they let it be known they are GMs when some1 passes them off as 100% legit thats wrong and i got caught out there a couple times i aint gonna lie but i didn't do my research on the seller and the sneaker
All I can say is you got lucky fam. If you honestly didn't know which some ppl don't then you learn eventually and realize what you are a doing. But yea God help whoever tries to push a pair of GMs on me or my family knowing they are fake. I can't stand that. I'm lucky to 99% of the time know what I'm dealing with

All I can say is you got lucky fam. If you honestly didn't know which some ppl don't then you learn eventually and realize what you are a doing. But yea God help whoever tries to push a pair of GMs on me or my family knowing they are fake. I can't stand that. I'm lucky to 99% of the time know what I'm dealing with
i hear that...i gotta b honest tho they luccy they were on the other side of the country and i got my money bacc with no problem hahaha

Seriously. Watch them have better QC lol.
have we seriously reached the point, where we can tell the fakes because they have less flaws? Kind of like how hyundai and kia are starting to beat out Japanese and American car makers in quality now.

so i go to wear mine today, i had only tried on the right shoe and put on the left and it feels tight and something is kinda poking my foot. look in and the sole is glued off to the side, i can see stitching on the other side that is supposed to be covered by the sole. it literally is leaning like the shoe except its glued down well.

Do I really need to protect the Nubuck on the heels? 

Quality wise = SO BAD 

You will see it on my pic Glues are everywhere in my nubuck grey. Also the stitching on my left pair is already loose on the sole. But no complain gonna beat this and will not ever clean it.

4q6V4HK

These r beautiful... Finally got around to take some pics of them

1 more pic here and some other pickup's

I'm just not feeling these at all. I got mine from NDC and I think I might just trade or sell them off to recoup for another release.:\

QC on mine is on point from NDC just there is one flaw on one shoe that has a little tiny scratch on the leather. Looks like a worker accidentally poked it with a cutter.

Not bad. I can't decide if I want to go ahead and make the switch to black laces or give the 3ms a chance

Back
Top Bottom