Jordan 1 High Washed Heritage - June 10, 2023

Yea i really hope these sit so i can use my friends discount like i did for the cement’s.

*sigh, I hope this stays dead but as the release approaches I hear more and more people talking about "this is the best colorway so far in 2023"
Everyone ruins everything!!! And I mean this.

Wanted these since I first saw them, so therefore they are mine and no one else should get them.

1 pair secured! 🙏🏽

IMG_5094.png

I’m liking these. Not at retail, but I’ll try on SNKRS and hold to see if sales happen.

Still prefer these but will be on the lookout for any discounts for the washed heritage.

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Light-Smoke-Grey.jpg

Damnit I forgot I had these....let me pull these out for tomorrow. I ended up grabbing the Washed Heritage joints on Goat and they should be here Friday. Easy sneaker to rock with almost anything.

I gotta start back making purchases from FNL and JDs. Probably could’ve got these out the way the last two days with EA…

Copped on foot locker uk, I haven't bought a pair of Jordans for like 7 years.. tried twice and didn't get other pairs.. can't understand the little hype on these, they are fire.

I was going to grab these on fnl ship to me yesterday but I'm gonna take a chance and just wait to see if I can cop tomorrow because I have a $15 rewards coupon I can use on these which will basically be $180 flat without tax.

First time getting access on jd yesterday morning while waiting at the airport about to go on vacation. Didn’t want to deal with SNKRS while overseas so that came in clutch. I’m guessing these will be easy to cop and possibly go on sale but you never know these days.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom