Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

I feel like dye would bleed everywhere and be a nightmare to keep off of the other suede panels on the back. Then theres the white stitching to deal with. Speaking of white, the dye cant wait to bleed onto that as well.

Paint would be easier to negotiate but it might mess up the look of the suede.

decisions...

Im thinking dye but with a really thin card i can slide underneath the swoosh to block it from the white parts. I dont know

I feel like dye would bleed everywhere and be a nightmare to keep off of the other suede panels on the back. Then theres the white stitching to deal with. Speaking of white, the dye cant wait to bleed onto that as well.

Paint would be easier to negotiate but it might mess up the look of the suede.

decisions...
Yeah man definitely something to weigh, I dyed some red 5s with the angelus and it was all good. Just do a good tape job and take your time, also don’t coat the hell out of the shoe right away and it should be solid. With proper drying of course

does their dye fade over time? I remember getting some suede dye from a boot store a while back and water would basically wash it away.

Or is there a solution they sell to prep the area?

I know whats up for leather but suede is out of my realm

does their dye fade over time? I remember getting some suede dye from a boot store a while back and water would basically wash it away.

Or is there a solution they sell to prep the area?

I know whats up for leather but suede is out of my realm
I’m no expert either but from what I’ve experienced and also read, they’re dye is also a finisher. You want to do 2 layers depending on the color jump. Red to black I would do 2 to be safe. And yeah man water on any suede isn’t good but if it happens I don’t think it destroys the shoe just may need a touch up

Y'all brave if you dye the suede. I'm way too scared to do that. I like these as is. Its different. Black swoosh would be better tho.

So I been trying to follow this sneaker and the ****ers are spreading them up. Looks like FL getting the blue moon only. Fave to least -> green,blue,red,yellow. But I think there all fire. I hope I can cop all of them for retail

Also I see 2 release dates. May 1st and may 5th. But we Havnt got any official news

It doesnt matter where they release them theyre not coming anywhere near So Oregon regardless. As long as snkrs is selling them I still have a slight chance at retail. But if it comes to stockX its either the shadows or the clays and Ill be better informed on the clays by then to decide. Im banking on reasonable prices similar to shadows.

Y'all brave if you dye the suede. I'm way too scared to do that. I like these as is. Its different. Black swoosh would be better tho.

So I been trying to follow this sneaker and the ****ers are spreading them up. Looks like FL getting the blue moon only. Fave to least -> green,blue,red,yellow. But I think there all fire. I hope I can cop all of them for retail

Also I see 2 release dates. May 1st and may 5th. But we Havnt got any official news
By no means was I implying I’m going to dye these, just helping a fellow NTer out. However, I do agree the black swoosh would look better but I’m good with how they come.
When I picked up shadows this morning dude told me that they’re only getting the blue moons (FTL) so I’m banking on SNKRS since I’ll be in Hawaii anyways that week

By no means was I implying I’m going to dye these, just helping a fellow NTer out. However, I do agree the black swoosh would look better but I’m good with how they come.
When I picked up shadows this morning dude told me that they’re only getting the blue moons (FTL) so I’m banking on SNKRS since I’ll be in Hawaii anyways that week

The green check really makes this shoe pop more idk what you guys are seeing.

Green pair definitely gonna skyrocket. Blue is probably my favorite, but I have something similar in game royal frag custom. Think I might be going blue, green, red, yellow. Will need to pay resell if I have to..

It doesnt matter where they release them theyre not coming anywhere near So Oregon regardless. As long as snkrs is selling them I still have a slight chance at retail. But if it comes to stockX its either the shadows or the clays and Ill be better informed on the clays by then to decide. Im banking on reasonable prices similar to shadows.
Man you gota get out of there lol. You basically only have 1 shot and that's online. What size is you anyways?

Just bit the bullet and copped for $300 I'll update pics when they get here.
Dam where you cop from?

Kixsquare has preorders not bad just not my size 12

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180420-143520.png
    Screenshot_20180420-143520.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 42
Back
Top Bottom