Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

sign up for an ebates account and just open up the stadium goods shopping trip from the ebates website (otherwise they won't give you the cashback).

they'll automatically log it on your account and i think they cash you out like once every few weeks or so
Quarterly payouts

Stadium goods has 15% ebates.
Check some of the prices on this pack.
I ordered a clay green 10.5 for 210 plus 10 shipping.
I should get 32.50 back in ebates by tomorrow.
I’ll keep everyone posted. Just sharing for anyone on the fence.

Cruse you taking my 10.5 for $210!!! I had to get the one for $215.....lol Yeah that 15% ebates was key. I just don't see me grabbing these for less 191 shipped. Prove me wrong but I think I did pretty good for resale.

Is the shoe box bigger than usual? My size 9.5 blue moon shoe box is the size of a size 10 shoe box of past AJ1 releases.
Mine (9.5) is exactly the same size as my 9.5 Shadows box.
And both are smaller than my US10 Game Royals box.

Ordered my Yellow Ochres from Footlocker on Wednesday morning and its all confirmed and payed but haven't had a shipping notice..... just rang them because I was getting worried and the rep assured me it's all fine and the warehouse have received the order and it's probably just a delay....

He's going to check on it and see what the hold up is ...

I'm getting worried though...

Seller just shipped the Yellows to Stockx and now I'm waiting on the other seller to ship the Blue Moons :D

I keep telling myself I don't need the Track Reds :lol:

Clay, BM and Yellows should be enough.... >D

Seller just shipped the Yellows to Stockx and now I'm waiting on the other seller to ship the Blue Moons :D

I keep telling myself I don't need the Track Reds :lol:

Clay, BM and Yellows should be enough.... >D

Out of curiosity, what price point did you pull the trigger for on the yellows

I pulled the trigger right after all the EU websites crashed on me and sold out.

Broke night to pay resale >D
I saw my size at $320 the next morning.. as soon as I went to purchase, someone beat me and the next sellers were at $350 and the bids are right around that range so I don’t see that lowering any time soon smh

5F87C4F9-BDD3-4FF3-B0C4-AF56DECEC866.jpeg
In my opinion, Yellow Ochre looks better than Track Red. Has that mustard yellow colorway and the Track Red with a more infrared looking bottom and a darker upper. Completing this set is dope though. If you guys are able to, I’d do it!

Better than the $350 for my size 8 on stockx smh

I paid 383 a week ago fam don’t feel bad.

I know the yellows will be 500+ in 6 months tho I ain’t tripping. I could low key see them doing even higher if we don’t get more yellow 1s soon.

Nike is brilliant for making this a pack. I think it would've been easier for people to pass if they released individually, but together they are all more desirable.

Back
Top Bottom