Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

Fortunate to land the two I wanted from the pack.
85B43347-2B75-433C-AA5E-C4073A07A263.jpeg
85B43347-2B75-433C-AA5E-C4073A07A263.jpeg

A couple of the official Nike retailers out here in the Philippines (Nike Park) released the Track Red and Yellow Ochre on May 1st without any notice whatsoever. (Jobless) resellers scooped up most of the pairs and are now hoarding them for local and international resale (seeing prices ranging in the $235-275 US dollar -> EDIT: pre-shipping price, sorry forgot to mention). Vultures.
To my international brethren trying to complete the pack (@MJO23DAN) : proceed with caution if you're purchasing pairs from Manila. Counterfeits are easy to come by, and I'd hate to see some collectors get swindled.
Another authorized Nike retailer (Titan) is teasing the Red and Yellow release, possibly for May 5th. Just have to wait and see what happens out here.

Last edited:
A couple of the official Nike retailers out here in the Philippines (Nike Park) released the Track Red and Yellow Ochre on May 1st without any notice whatsoever. (Jobless) resellers scooped up most of the pairs and are now hoarding them for local and international resale (seeing prices ranging in the $235-275 US dollar). Vultures.
To my international brethren trying to complete the pack (@MJO23DAN) : proceed with caution if you're purchasing pairs from Manila. Counterfeits are easy to come by, and I'd hate to see some collectors get swindled.
Another authorized Nike retailer (Titan) is teasing the Red and Yellow release, possibly for May 5th. Just have to wait and see what happens out here.

Any Assist On A 9.5 In The Red And Yellows? :nerd:

I'd even Be Interested At Those Price Points You'd Mentioned If You Could Point Me In The Right Direction!

Cheers :nthat:

Local Footaction (Jordan23 store) got a late shipment but it was the blue's :smh:, dude lied on release day and said they were getting the green pair
Decided to swing by said Footaction since my job is right next to it. Turns out they actually got the green colorway and not the blue like the employee told me on the phone. They actually had a 13 that someone purchased like 5 minutes prior to me walking in.

Blue Moons were the best but I barely wanted them because of the suede. I ended up copping a pair (much to my surprise) on SNKRS. I'll check em out when they arrive and see if I'll keep em..

I'm glad more people ate than we thought though, for those that really wanted them.

so when they actually releasing them then? based on the countdown looks like Saturday like the satin SBBs

those blue moon values keep plummeting. Sorta glad these don't have much value so ppl can cop to rock.

Anything Is Possible My Guy :nthat:
You’re talking to a guy who is in Hawaii right now so I put the app reservation for a pick up here in Honolulu and of course they delayed the release here until next week, and I’ll be gone nu
C52ACFAA-6ED2-46F2-9603-37396C5ADEB6.png

Check y’all app. Blue back up on FTA
weird I’m not seeing it on mine, y’all still see it? Only showing Satins on my app. I had a 10 minute start too

caved and cashed out on stockx for the clays.. $60 above retail shipped.. could be worst. #blessed.

Why they take them down smh. Would have been a easy cop instead of calling up stores with they shady employees lol

Back
Top Bottom