Jordan 1 High OG-Blue moon, yellow ochre, clay green--May 2018

What a busy day, but mission accomplished:nthat:
20180501_202959~2.jpg

Scooped blues from stock x while at work since I missed on my local apps and SNKRS. $60 over retail is fine by me especially with an inspected pair for authenticity so I can rest at ease

Scooped blues from stock x while at work since I missed on my local apps and SNKRS. $60 over retail is fine by me especially with an inspected pair for authenticity so I can rest at ease
Same here man I focused so much on greens that I missed out on blues but 220 shipped wasn't bad in my opinion

Struck out on the foot apps, snkrs, and fcfs at my local stores this morning. I ended up going to a less crowded FTL away from downtown to try my luck a couple minutes before the 3pm pick up deadline to see if theres any left overs and they had one blue moon pair unclaimed when I arrived and asked, I was the only one in there for a moment until they rang me up some dude comes busting through the door looking all panicky like " anymore left?!?!". I took the only 1 and out beat him by a couple of minutes lol. I was able to use a $20 off VIP, so came out $140 flat. Anyway.....I worked some local FB group magic and was able to quickly sell that pair (wasn't my size) then use that same exact money to buy someone's Clay Green in my size. So in the end, I copped for $140. I'm torn between which is my favorite the blue or green, I would have kept the blue had it been my size in the first place but was lucky to find my size and it so happens to be the green pair. I'm feeling a little hype beast in me......these are nice, but not that nice....I don't think the material is the best compared to the other 1s. It's good for the rotation/collection since a green Jordan 1 does add diversity.

Picking up the moons was smooth, and FTA shipped the greens earlier too. Pic coming tomorrow since the crib has ****** lighting lol

Lil side note but on the FTA topic if anybody cares, I just used the mobile Twitter browser instead of Safari or Chrome. Tried a few times to atc, then it sent me to an error page. Backed out once and it ended up adding :lol: only thing after that was the checkout wait line

Initially on 25 mins but I pressed a tweet notification that took me out of the browser and when I got back, my time went down to 15, left again on purpose and came back a few minutes down to 8 and just waited until the timer was over.

Damn not til 5 huh.
I went by again my local spot at 3ish and still a line, 12 plus deep for only 6 pairs smh
Yeah man had us on stand by until 5. It was about 6-8 heads, everyone left with a pair. I believe they haf close to or under a size run

Looking at my blues in person, didn't quite realize how pale they would be in person. I like em still, but I'm not mad I missed out on green anymore. They both woulda moved to the bottom of the 1s I own

I remember a few days ago they said FA's shipment was delayed, does that mean it will go back on the app or is that done?

Had a chance to cop BMs on SNKRs but didn't think they would sell out this fast. Ohh well, can't buy every pair I want.

I really need to stop buying shoes for a while but I copped the Blue Moons on impulse and they are so much nicer than I expected. The color has a purple undertone to it, which was a nice surprise. I really do need to stop though.

Back
Top Bottom