Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - Spring 2025

People talked so much crap about these that JB has postponed the whole damn release :smh:. What a bunch of idiots. I was really looking forward to copping these for my birthday and wanted this shoe badly. I have several pairs with the wings logo already, these actually have a dope story and unique concept and have a black tongue. It’s the PE! Fools act like they haven’t retro-ed several times with a standard wings logo :smh:, acting like they fiend’n for standard black toes when BTs basically sat every time they’ve released. I swear these new “sneakerheads” are the worst. Sad to see JB fold to their petty incoherent complaints. This is the worst shoe related news I’ve gotten in months. Complete bummer. I bet now they like them since JB is postponing (adding fake buzz and FOMO hype) and resell will go up. Oh they’re going to LOVE them now! :smh:

Last edited:
That Jason Kicks dude is already defending his early pair saying because its cancelled doesn't mean that the pair he has is fake.
I still get shocked sometimes at his ability to ramble on for 12 minutes saying the same thing over and over again lol.

He’s one of the biggest lames and culture vultures…then when he gets a legit pair he’ll do a legit vs fake video like we don’t know his early pairs are fake :lol:

Sad thing is he just doesn’t want to admit it because then he’d lose all his views like Dammndee

He’s one of the biggest lames and culture vultures…then when he gets a legit pair he’ll do a legit vs fake video like we don’t know his early pairs are fake :lol:

Sad thing is he just doesn’t want to admit it because then he’d lose all his views like Dammndee
I think whats super lame is him yelling at the top of his lungs on every video about how "HE LOVES BRICKS. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM CAUSE I DO ME. I GET SHOES BECAUSE I LIKE THEM."
By him needing to say that multiple times every video really shows that he craves that validation.

Based on how well the ATC IIs release went in terms of generating hype, it wouldn’t shock me at all if Jordan Brand resorted to a shadow drop

Pairs out currently doesn't mean they are fakes. Remember, they were scheduled for release in just a few weeks. I have seen stores get shoes in months in advance and just hold them until they get the official release date. And I've seen it the other way where they put shoes out and then had to take them off the shelf because they were told to pull them to release at a later time.

Damn delayed! Ngl if I hit on bred 85s they can keep em 😂 jk but 👀 .....was hyped for a Halloween time copp....guess imma lay low till bc3 now. We still out here tho

The new CEO may have something to do with this. From what I read, the marketing stragedy may be changing at Nike. Good or bad I dont know. If they go back to the limited BS, Im done. Maybe it has something to do with retail. Nike tried to eliminate certain product at retail stores and it blew up in their face. Just theory in my end. No facts.

I think whats super lame is him yelling at the top of his lungs on every video about how "HE LOVES BRICKS. I DONT CARE IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM CAUSE I DO ME. I GET SHOES BECAUSE I LIKE THEM."
By him needing to say that multiple times every video really shows that he craves that validation.

It’s no secret that shoetubers go out their way to cater to poor people. That’s why there’s so many videos like “Top 10 affordable bricks you can get right now” and why they never seem to go hard against fakes. They know where their views come from lol. Matter fact a couple that did make videos against fakes later deleted them due to the Broke Boy Backlash

StockX has pairs for a little above retail depending on size. Me personally, I’m finna just pull the trigger, an extra $50 ain’t bad to have them now considering we will be waiting months.

Back
Top Bottom