Jordan 1 High Black Toe Reimagined - October 18, 2024

Game day decision.. I'm not thaat hyped about them for some reason. I like the pic of MJ at the park but no wings logo is odd. Also have 2016 BTs and Unions. Wonder whats retail bc they're def retail or bust.

Game day decision.. I'm not thaat hyped about them for some reason. I like the pic of MJ at the park but no wings logo is odd. Also have 2016 BTs and Unions. Wonder whats retail bc they're def retail or bust.

Some reason?!?

It's the lack of Wings logo. Completely ruins these. They look like GS shoes or just cheap in general.

I only peep this thread because I'm still holding out hope they'll actually release with the Wings. :lol:

Some reason?!?

It's the lack of Wings logo. Completely ruins these. They look like GS shoes or just cheap in general.

I only peep this thread because I'm still holding out hope they'll actually release with the Wings. :lol:
Guaranteed you buy a pair.

…guaranFreakingTEED!

The wings do look better, but considering this is based on actual sample, it’s not a huge deal imo. I’m probably in for a pair.

Guaranteed you buy a pair.

…guaranFreakingTEED!

200w.gif

Bookmark it! Screen shot it! Circle back! :lol: I'll be honest. :D

At least there is some precedent for this one, but it's still dumb and unnecessary. Someone is trying to justify their payroll. Just release the shoes everyone loves and make lots of money, why are you making it so much harder than that?

At least there is some precedent for this one, but it's still dumb and unnecessary. Someone is trying to justify their payroll. Just release the shoes everyone loves and make lots of money, why are you making it so much harder than that?
They’ve been selling the same shoes with minor differences for the past 25 years. I think they know what they’re doing.

They always got a wrench to throw in the mix. :smh: Them piss mopper ahh yellow soles. I could just go with my first mind and cop a used pair, and keep the pair I already got.

Buuuuut I know I'm still in. Lemme not be a dog and fake like I'm not finna cop a pair or 2.

Cool off these.

Respect for them not dropping the same stuff. But we haven’t got a regular black tongue Black Toe since 2007. They could’ve did the gimmick next.

They look like my Honors Sports pair. SMH, the wings logo removed makes them look like fakes. The toe isn't reimagined, so how about they imagine what the originals looked like and replicate it?

A lot of y'all seem hurt. Couldn't be me. Will probably buy one to wear straight. One to stow. One to donate/swap the tongue to the 2016s, then give the tongue swapped ones to the goodwill. BTBTs > Chicagos, forever.

Back
Top Bottom