Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

Just went ahead and bit the bullet and copped off flight club for $372 shipped in a 10.5. I've avoided paying resell for 5 years, but these are one of my all time favorites. Pissed off though, I haven't seen anyone with these on their feet here in Chicago. Guess most folks are flipping them.
These will go up in time. That’s why I don’t mine paying over. On most joints. I paid 4 for the mochasa d not they are close to 7. I still ahead of the came… enjoy fam and rock them hard

NT don't flame me too much :rofl: but, just a random note that i'm41 next month, and it's still fun seeing everyone post their photos of these 1's. i don't attempt to try for AJ's anymore because it's not worth it (too many L's). but, it's fun seeing everyone else succeed.

crazy to see how the former trend of smaller sizes reselling for a lot more has completely flipped

(not complaining as a small-footer myself, though, lol)
very true. i even took some old lebron's to the pawn shop just to get rid of them without the hassle of posting to marketplaces and getting flaky offers. all good condition and with their boxes, and the manager said NO because big sizes (sz 12 in this case) were too hard to sell in-store.

small sizes are still commanding a lot of money though. Sure the bigger and rare sizes might be listing up for more, but its not like the small sizes did a complete flip. Its just less than what some of the big sizes are, but the small sizes are not that far off.

Someone asked if there are more small size people compared to big size and I think yes because there are more and more younger kids as well as females thats getting into sneakers so the demand for smaller sizes has gone up compared to maybe 5-10 years ago. Add to the commonly assumed that asians wear small sizes and more asians are dipping into the US market than before. I mentioned it in some other thread that even GS sizes are nearly the same or more than some of the adult sizes in AJ 1's.

These will go up in time. That’s why I don’t mine paying over. On most joints. I paid 4 for the mochasa d not they are close to 7. I still ahead of the came… enjoy fam and rock them hard
U made the right call. Not saying we reached the bottom.ywt but it seems close..sellers aren't really trying to let these go below 300.

I bought 3 pair, none at retail. I'm cool with it. I will probably trade or sell the 3rd pair down the line when they go for 700-1k.

Did it with the last pair as well. I realize there are better investments but I'm a shoe dog. I know this market and this shoe well enough to know the price will go up. Just wait for it.

I’m a size 11.5, which is more common size than I thought. Paying resale isn’t THAT bad as opposed to someone who wears a size 8.5-10.5, but it’s still up there.

SNKRS pair came in last week. Wasn’t expecting to win the draw let alone like them as much as I do in hand.

Attachments

• 36ACA402-E3FF-49E8-A81F-0516FA9751DA.jpeg
    36ACA402-E3FF-49E8-A81F-0516FA9751DA.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 467
  • 53617BAC-7672-4901-BB2E-B9A636692E8B.jpeg
    53617BAC-7672-4901-BB2E-B9A636692E8B.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 702
crazy to see how the former trend of smaller sizes reselling for a lot more has completely flipped

(not complaining as a small-footer myself, though, lol)

💯 My theory on this is Nike shifted production numbers to make more common sizes (8-10), and less bigger sizes. Thus, there is an abundance of normal sizes on the market. I’m an 11.5/12, and had no problems (kinda) years ago, now, I’m lucky to cop for retail.

Local sellers holding out for 400+ despite goat/stockx at 300 🤦🏿‍♀️

After seller fees payout they take home around $260... Have to be some middle ground. Buyer fees are higher than seller right now.

Been offering local sellers $320-340 for my 9.5, and they are turning it down. Lowest willing was $380.

I took a look at mine again today. And so glad I have them. Now just waiting for the red thunders and want the Jordan 3 Cardinals
You gonna try to cop the thunders on the SNKRS app? I'm considering it for resale, because they are going for crazy righ now.

You gonna try to cop the thunders on the SNKRS app? I'm considering it for resale, because they are going for crazy righ now.
I pad 280 for mine. Was told these will hit 4 or 5 hundred. And the plug was right…my plug is leaving the game. So this is the last shoe I can get from him. I DONT EVEN WASTE MY TIME WITH ANY APPS BOTS EAT ALL THE TIME

I’m overjoyed at how cheap a size 8.5 is in the resell game right now. I have paid crazy numbers in the past, it’s my time.

As for the big sizes, your sizes have always been cheap, have fun with that now.

Team 9.5 - we were the last of the money sizes for a while.

I too think I have the best size in the world and you can't convince me otherwise.

That's why sneaker stores use a 9.5 as display!

Back
Top Bottom