Jordan 1 High Black/Red Reimagined - December 30, 2021

No SNKRS Live on Android app
it was available on Android
wasn't enough stock for 89k viewers 🤦🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20220216-143038_Discord.jpg

Where? I was in my app right when the alert came up, no live anything, no patent anything.
it was the first item shown on snkrs for me, one thing I've seen in the past is that those types of streams are available for select Android devices and accounts. if you use multiple accounts you might see it on some and not others.

If you purchased before, did they allow you to purchase again? I missed the whole thing since I'm at work, but just curious.

I didn’t even have the purchase option on my live, I kept hearing them say they were restocking and was waiting for the drop

You probably had better odds if you were already in the live well before the notification. I was in the live stream 10-15 minutes before the drop & was able to cop on an android, it was buggy as hell though. There was around 30k when I got in, when they did the drop it was well over 80k

You probably had better odds if you were already in the live well before the notification. I was in the live stream 10-15 minutes before the drop & was able to cop on an android, it was buggy as hell though. There was around 30k when I got in, when they did the drop it was well over 80k
exactly, people knew well before the notification was sent
Screenshot_20220216-155448_Discord.jpg

exactly, people knew well before the notification was sent
Screenshot_20220216-155448_Discord.jpg
Yeah, but people always post these kind of notification after a drop, not before. We're not all on these types of lists, or part of such groupings. Of course, that's on us, but only thing I had seen was a chance for a shock drop today or tomorrow.

it's definitely the account bro, i run multiple accounts on an emulator and some show the live and some don't.

Facts. I was right next to 2 people and ours ain't show the kicks. My boy copped for me, thankfully. I never got the option to purchase. And the other dude's went live like 4 minutes after my boy's Got Em screen. SNKRS is dirty!

Back
Top Bottom