Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

Best retro 1 ever released. Can’t wait for royal, black/red, Chicago to drop just like this. I can’t even look at regular retro 1s with that straight *** midsole.

This is true. All I wear are my Neutrals Grey's, Black/Whites & New Balance. As far as Retro High OG 1s are concerned I'm legitimately contemplating getting rid of most of them because I just haven't been wearing them. The only thing thats keeping me from dumping them is the rate as to which JB is pumping out the 85 highs. An OG colorway(not making the same mistake this time OG colorways only) once a year is not enough. Not ttryin to be 40 when they finally drop 85 Chicagos lol

They have more work to do.
1688395214544.png

Can we get one of the top OG colors already Nike? Black Toe, Banned, Royal or Shadow. After Neutrals we cool on white based atm.
They gotta milk peoples pockets with the """reimagined""" line first. In the meantime, enjoy an '85 High retro of one of the many Metallic series colorways or some obscure sample colorway that never made it to production/a public release.

Back
Top Bottom