Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

I wanna finally experience this dreadful toe box in person🤞🏾:lol:. I’ll consider “moving” some things for these.

Looking at my mochas

They’re so similar

Off the mochas and use the money to secure a cop on these b/w “stealth” “panda” 85s?

Or say fuq it and keep the mochas if I don’t hit SNKRS and raffles ?

1676321498837.png

Can confirm that there’s a difference in underfoot feel of the fiber board strobel compared to what’s in the regular OG highs. Firmer and less flex. Even with the fairly thick insole there’s not much cushioning. Also the printed NA on the insoles are basically gone after one wear.
29C0A422-1581-49A1-ACE3-EEC0CC01E862.jpeg

Looking at my mochas

They’re so similar

Off the mochas and use the money to secure a cop on these b/w “stealth” “panda” 85s?

Or say fuq it and keep the mochas if I don’t hit SNKRS and raffles ?
Facing a similar predicament except I wore my mochas maybe 15-20 times since release. Still clean though. More partial to black and whites since it's an OG colorway and toebox aside, I like the '85 mold. In a perfect world I'll hit black and whites for retail, compare in hand and on foot with mochas, and sell one of em.

Weird how fake lost and founds were a hot topic, but no word or chatter on fakes of these

Putian factories don’t have the equipment or experience and know how to manufacture them to look like 85 1s. The regular 1s mold/shape is also easier for them to replicate too.

Back
Top Bottom