Jordan 1 Bordeaux - November 20, 2021

Signed up on SNKRS with literally 2 seconds left on the timer before it hit 7:10 am.

And to my surprise a W.

I'm doing last second sign ups from now on lol. Every time I submit my entry within thr first minute it goes live I always never win.
20211120_073106.jpg

******* forget to even try for these since my girl did bother waking me up on time even though I asked her last night... Got in at 3:30 am after a 14 hour drive. Kinda frustrating but at least I got my pair from SNS

Also hit on 4 more pairs at Shoe Palace in Colorado, but the bums told me they would be making the calls to winners on Thursday, so I called back before they closed on Thursday and asked and they were like "if we didn't call you then you didn't win"... Then I get 2 calls from 2 different stores while I'm on the way back in ******* Kansas.

To make things worst I got a flat tire... Was supposed to leave at 8 am but didn't even up leaving until 1. Should have just stayed another day and all of this frustration could have been avoid, but hopefully my friend picks up at least one of my pairs in CO so I can double up at least.

I end up giving in and paying $210 shipped on eBay. Not terrible but probably could’ve held on for a little bit to see where prices shake out.

My buddy entered End for me and won, $254 😬. I rarely enter End because of their price and didn’t do so w these.

My youngest daughter’s account on Snkrs won another pair.

And I just won the SVRN raffle for another pair.

The END pair/pricing hurts 😂

My buddy entered End for me and won, $254 😬. I rarely enter End because of their price and didn’t do so w these.

My youngest daughter’s account on Snkrs won another pair.

And I just won the SVRN raffle for another pair.

The END pair/pricing hurts 😂

Same thing happened with the Royalty 12s with me kinda. Spent almost $250 importing from Foot Patrol, only to hit on 4 pairs domestic

Back
Top Bottom