JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Truth is, ain't no way one would rock those GMs and one would bat an eye at them. Similarities are just too damn close.

I'd rock those. Real talk.

Last edited:
The GM's still don't have the right type of toebox. And are extra shiny. Saw a dude with a pair of GM's on feet in the airport 2 days ago...

Put I'm a herb who's on NT 24/7 so the normal consensus wouldn't be able to tell

But I rock mine with the lace bag out so everyone knows they're legit
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm over here panicking these came in with a weird shape... I compared with first page and looks good but the back shape is like is leaning :smh:

But but but everybody starts out with 0 feedback! LOL Your paypal protects you the same way whether the seller has 0 feedback or 10000. Besides wasn't there a seller with a few thousand feedback who shipped fakes on the last page or 2? Feedback ain't nothing but a number! LOL

one thing i always worried about was if i sold a legit pair on ebay and the buyer put a fake pair in my box and kept my legit pair then said i sold them fakes. when they returned my shoes i would have fakes in my original box. its always been in the back of my head when selling shoes on ebay. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom