JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Saw a ebay listing for bred 1 with recipe in a 10.5 but the recipe was for a kids pair
roll.gif
dam scammers
if u get the recipe you can just make your own..

sorry I had to
laugh.gif

So, my pair from Foreversneakz came in, they r legit
pimp.gif
, and I think they got their pairs from villa, cuz a villa sticker is on the bottom of one of the shoes. It was a pre-order for $250 shipped about 2 weeks before RD, great deal compare to now. But need a size swap, journey continues.....
that place screwed me out of my royals preorder in march.

is this some sly trade attempt? I mean, you cant try them on and determine if your feet said no?
lol not at all. just haven't received mines yet. I guess the better question would be should i go and trade them at a consignment shop and pay a little extra. would you do it? 

Also, y'all gotta chill with the trade chatter... its been answered over and over and over and over and over and over ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE BLACK RED FOR ROYALS... my goodness.

is this some sly trade attempt? I mean, you cant try them on and determine if your feet said no?
lol not at all. just haven't received mines yet. I guess the better question would be should i go and trade them at a consignment shop and pay a little extra. would you do it? 

I would honestly try them on and see if my feet say no. 1/2 size isn't that big of a deal with certain shoes.

if 10 people answer you, you may get 6 for one answer and 4 for another. we all have different feet and the fact that you already have them on the way to you means you can determine the fit for yourself.

That amount of breds Powell posted is actuay quite a bit for og 1s. Some of you new guys alittle butt hurt :lol:

that place screwed me out of my royals preorder in march.
Really? Yea, the royal release was something else. I was skeptical at first, and I thought they wouldn't honor my order, since it was a pretty low price. Glad they did, and the pair is legit.

A lot of love for the Royals in here, I copped them in 2001 and I still have them VVVNNNDS, but they are just not even close to the Classic Black/Reds imo...

just my opinion tho ! :D

Back
Top Bottom