JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I took these pictures to help avoid fellow sneaker heads from spending hundreds on a fake pair.

Be careful guys, fakes are getting pretty good.

I was able to compare an authentic retail pair from HoH to a Taobao pair. These Taobao pairs are the same GM/Fake pairs you can find all over eBay or from sites such as Marque Soles or Mental Kicks.

Hope this helps!

Click to enlarge....

I took these pictures to help avoid fellow sneaker heads from spending hundreds on a fake pair.

I was able to compare an authentic retail pair from HoH to a Taobao pair. These Taobao pairs are the same GM/Fake pairs you can find all over eBay or from sites such as Marque Soles or Mental Kicks.

Hope this helps!

Click to enlarge....

could i use those in the thread opening post?mods? great job ,repped.

@louytromps since I don't know how to @ a username haha. Thanks for the info & thanks for posting!

Hope this helps!

thanks bro for the comparison

Can anyone confirm that fakes/GM pairs have the stamp on the inner part of the boxes? I've always wondered if they started doing that yet

Yes!
thanks for posting - I will be getting mine on Friday.
How is leather on these? Is it extra tough? What about comfort?
I've seen many GS pairs of Royals and on each picture toebox is creasing a lot. It seems to me, that leather (Poly-leather?) is stiff as hell.

I used to wear mens sizes and this wil be my first GS pair and I already know, that they will be narrow :/ hope they will fit. 
these are similar to the shadow grey 1s. esp the leather. the toe box feels a tad bit nicer but it's pretty much the same. expect them to crease immediately but I think 1s look good broken in. congrats on the cop! did you grab for retail?

Can anyone confirm that fakes/GM pairs have the stamp on the inner part of the boxes? I've always wondered if they started doing that yet
good comparison but those are the straight up fakes which IMO are not even anywhere close to the real, anyone who knows sneakers should be able to tell right away they are fake.

heres the "GM" and fake

View media item 721372

you can see in the pics, the fake and GM are no where close to each other in terms of look or quality.

these GM's will fool people and already have

its hit or miss, just like real pairs. not all real pairs come with stamps

I personally know someone who deals GM/Fake shoes, I have never seen a pair come from Taobao with a stamped box. The person I know uses several sellers, not once stamped. Ever. They sometimes come with a small yellow/black "QC" sticker but never stamped.

you can see in the pics, the fake and GM are no where close to each other in terms of look or quality.

these GM's will fool people and already have

its hit or miss, just like real pairs. not all real pairs come with stamps

1.every pair that ran through my hand had a stamp in the inside of the box
2.both louytromps and your pics look like gm pairs to me , i bet they ll have the same flaws he posted if you can check on your pairs.

So I ran to check on my 1's. My Royals and Shadows from Sheikh have the stamp on the inside of the box cover, but my Black Toes from Hanon didn't

IT IS like i had said about 150 pages ago
laugh.gif
rep'd

Hopefully you get your legit pair soon

I am trying to peep that 3 way sole comparison.

these are similar to the shadow grey 1s. esp the leather. the toe box feels a tad bit nicer but it's pretty much the same. expect them to crease immediately but I think 1s look good broken in. congrats on the cop! did you grab for retail?
Thanks!

Luckily I was able to grab GS one for retail :smile:

But I also got an offer for 7.5 us for 230$ and I was wondering if better quality of mens version is worth paying such price. After all, I have my gs pair ... What do you think?

Got an offer hopefully you can help me make a decision. I got someone who is willing to trade his DS 88 cement 3 plus 60 on top. What would y'all do.

Back
Top Bottom