JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

theres no crazy madness vids , like rushing in the malls, fights in line etc? because the more of those type of vids, the higher resell prices will be lol.. im totally kidding..

Just got back from picking up my pair from Footaction. Still can't believe I won. Still, some lady and her bf walked out with 3 pairs, she put them in a large black bag and they left.
sick.gif

2013s are quality and comfortable. But royal blue and reds are not popping like the finest champagne bottles. It kills me they slipped on the colors. Red is so dark

Think I passed up on a pair in my size for $280. Dude aint responding to $260 even if thats the best price I get whatever its the principle

had to cop resell :smh:
it's whatever though..
got royals for retail, so it somewhat eases the pain..

Hello NT fam, since I struck out hard on NDC, and didn't even bother on the broke @ss eastbay/footlocker/footaction sites I'm planning on having a few people over to show off my pizza oven. I'm just not too sure on how to store the pizza dough. Will it be OK to have the pizza balls pre made? What will be the best way to store the balls so I can have them on hand should anyone get hungry later.

Thanks for your help. You're all invited to the Pizza Party.

Nope...we are suppose to let them stack in the closest and look at them every once in a while...

Lol kids I tell you >D

That type of thinking why these kids out here effin' up the game. I'm salty so this comment is brought to you by Epson Salt but these dudes out here telling people they not suppose to wear shoes? That sounds looney. So do cats just walk around bare footed or have that one pair of shoe they wear all the time lol.

$295 was the FTL employee selling backdoor guaranteed price

:smh: how do they get away with this? Unless it's the manager that's doing it?

I swear these dudes working at FTL, FNL, Champs etc. are probably making more money than most people with corporate jobs from the side deals. When you think about resale prices, there's only two other ways to flip that much profit: drugs or some Wolf of Walstreet/Bernie Madoff type ish.

Back
Top Bottom