JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

do they normally run out of raffle tickets at footlocker locations? not sure what time ill get there today
nerd.gif
no, they usually dont have limits on raffle tickets they give out.  the one i goto usually has a bigass roll.

im waiting for this too.  do they email you if you dont get picked?  i might be getting a lot of rejection emails.

side note... almost every damn shiekh got these?!?

No email if you don't get picked, but possibly an email advertising a sale that makes you think you won at first.. Lol. Happened to me a couple of weeks ago

Hit up the big bro in London. He said he will hit the Nikestore in the morning. Hoping they don't sell out. Sucks I'mma get hit with VAT but fugg it. 210 shipped is worth it.
You're just getting raped by the currency conversion rate, we always get jordans more expensive in Europe

Don't even know if NDC will get em or if we'll have to go to the physical shops

I got lucky yesterday I see that now
this is a hard release nike really sticking to their guns and making og 1's limited at least the coveted stuff
After this release hopefully they realize that the new generation wants them and makes more
If any violence breaks out over these I wouldn't even know what to say GOOD LUCK TO ALL
Shout out to the young hypebeast in line with me that left their school id's home :lol:

hopefully the old way will work again if to many do hit it and it crash doesn't have the same protection as the regular 

....Cool. Interesting stuff.

Who's going to HOH on State today? I think I'll go during my lunch break for a semi-desperate raffle attempt. 

I was hoping that the yezzy 2 dropped today. Smh as if late its been the complete opposite for me copping lebrons while people fought over the jordans. I kinda got used to no camp path. Much respect for the people doing it in freezing temperatures.

Anyone in the Tampa area know if University Mall Footlocker is doing raffles today? I have been calling them since yesterday but it appears they are not answering their phone. I don't live in the area but one of my homegirls said she would go up there and enter the raffle for me. I just don't want her driving almost 30 mins if they already have done it. I read where people on here were saying even though footlocker information stated today for raffles, some stores have already done them. 
They are shady man.. **** rigged

I'm so lost in this old way new way stuff haha. Wish ny finish line was getting them but people camped for 24 hours yesterday for the HOH pairs. Guess online is my only hope tomorrow morning.

Back
Top Bottom