JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hit up the big bro in London. He said he will hit the Nikestore in the morning. Hoping they don't sell out. Sucks I'mma get hit with VAT but fugg it. 210 shipped is worth it.

Anyone in the Tampa area know if University Mall Footlocker is doing raffles today? I have been calling them since yesterday but it appears they are not answering their phone. I don't live in the area but one of my homegirls said she would go up there and enter the raffle for me. I just don't want her driving almost 30 mins if they already have done it. I read where people on here were saying even though footlocker information stated today for raffles, some stores have already done them. 

Nice to see the blood pressure medicine working in here. I will be happy if i could scoop for retail. Next year i will cop all the 6s and sail off unto eternity lol if the indiglo 14s don't get the retro treatment and maybe the olive 5s too lol

These will be my camping conditions

I know some other areas may have it worse, but still not looking forward to it
I know back home in Korea there's already over 100 people camping in 15-20 F temperatures for RAFFLE tickets, not guaranteed tickets... the hype is unbelievable.

Anyone heard if WSS is getting them in SoCal? I've been getting the round a bout from the employees over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom