JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i have literally been sent off by one store 7 times

"we giving out tickets monday"

monday "we dont know what we're doing call back at 7pm"

at 7 "call back tomorrow"

this morning "call back in an hour"

in an hour "call back at 12"

at 12 "call back after 2"

at 2 "we give out tickets thursday"

im losing it jerry!
Same exact experience today. Dude told me "We're doing tickets next Sunday." Come on son you need a better lie than that.  At that point had to call until they'd let me speak with a manager.

I had my wife go into Shiekh Santa Anita (Arcadia, CA) yesterday to enter the instore raffle. Today I go in to enter the raffle and I get an online code?!

So here it is.

F39B951138

I called the wife and she said that they were doing the instore raffle, I told her they said otherwise. She asked "what about all the people that went in yesterday and entered their names for the raffle are they going to call them and give them the online code, or are they a**ed out?" I'm going with the latter.

edit - I had to fix the code it wasn't 13 it was a "B"

Last edited:
post quota? wut?
laugh.gif
lol was a joke since I've been posting so much this morning. 

Seriously though, I was never really a part of NT and was a long time lurker before, reading posts by GrapeApe, Sir Charles, CaptainSneakerhead, etc. Was afraid how I'd fit into the community and all of that. Eventually I worked up to posting but only in the NA 1 threads. I had to, they are one of my most favorite Jordan silhouettes of all time. Gradually I learned, made a lot of NOOB mistakes but I eventually became immersed here in NT. Being with a consistent group through all the NA1 threads, kinda had that bond going through those releases every month.  Also had some of the greatest laughs via Jerusareem
View media item 602244

or some low moments like striking out on the Royals in February and getting destroyed in one post by GrapeApe at the black and golds thread, my baptism to NT. :lol:

I have made some great friends along the way and have learned so much from all of you. So thanks fam, you all know who you are. It has been "1" heck of a year for me. We will get our pairs this Saturday. :nthat:

Great post, with all the new members that come and go your one of the members that I'm actually happy to see stick around.
The JB forum was in a bad place not too long ago but within the last year it's gotten a lot better thanks to members like you. There's a core group of members that make JB forum a great place, and a lot of them have been in the NA I threads.

I agree! Don't let these chumps and lil punks say other wise. (2 post down from this quoted post.)
You can tell from the second someone post if they have substance, or on some kind of substance.

Edit. That post was deleted.

Yeah I deleted it. Of corse as soon as I post something positive about JB forum the punks show up.

I had my wife go into Shiekh Santa Anita (Arcadia, CA) yesterday to enter the instore raffle. Today I go in to enter the raffle and I get an online code?!

So here it is.

F39B951138

I called the wife and she said that they were doing the instore raffle, I told her they said otherwise. She asked "what about all the people that went in yesterday and entered their names for the raffle are they going to call them and give them the online code, or are they a**ed out?" I'm going with the latter.

thanks anyway!

hopefully this one gives me an excuse to go to Taco Lita....

Last edited:
attempted delivery is what my package says online

that's total b.s.

i was home at the time of the attempt

the tracking says it got to local unit then 13 minutes later notice left

i always get this same b.s from usps

i wish the postal service would go private

:lol: let them.

Lol I can't imagine the crying in the Yeezy forum.. The kanye stans are gonna be getting tears all over they waxed denim..

Footlocker is stupid in the first place for even attempting to do that... There site woulda crashed hours before 8 am..

laugh.gif
 just saying, I kept giving myself hope this release will be easy, so far no. My mall is doing calls in an hour, praying for that call and size
pimp.gif

Last edited:

So here it is.

F39B951138

thanks man, thought it was a bit sus that they were doing instore raffle when they said the day before they would hand out the online code.

So here it is.

F39B951138

Thanks fam!

I was more focused on these for some reason...but I'm eager for the 27th, hope to receive "da call" :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom