JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i'm gonna try and rsvp at nt chicago even tho i know i really have no chance, but it doesn't hurt to try.. ill take that trip if i win 
looks we'll be tracking Niketown RSVP windows starting in the eastcoast just as we did for the royals. 

the greater the window, the better the chances. we shall see

Seriously though, I was never really a part of NT and was a long time lurker before, reading posts by GrapeApe, Sir Charles, CaptainSneakerhead, etc. Was afraid how I'd fit into the community and all of that. Eventually I worked up to posting but only in the NA 1 threads. I had to, they are one of my most favorite Jordan silhouettes of all time. Gradually I learned, made a lot of NOOB mistakes but I eventually became immersed here in NT. Being with a consistent group through all the NA1 threads, kinda had that bond going through those releases every month.  Also had some of the greatest laughs via Jerusareem

or some low moments like striking out on the Royals in February and getting destroyed in one post by GrapeApe at the black and golds thread, my baptism to NT. 
laugh.gif

I have made some great friends along the way and have learned so much from all of you. So thanks fam, you all know who you are. It has been "1" heck of a year for me. We will get our pairs this Saturday. 
nthat.gif

i've been lurking niketalk since high school and I'm a senior in college now and i've learned lurkers get treated so bad lol they never get in on anything , thats why i started posting
but damn I'm still missing out
i guess i don't post enough ha , when i do they just get over looked :smh:

i've been lurking niketalk since high school and I'm a senior in college now and i've learned lurkers get treated so bad lol they never get in on anything , thats why i started posting
but damn I'm still missing out
i guess i don't post enough ha , when i do they just get over looked :smh:

posting gets you nothing, its all about being cool with some people

i dont get jack either, suck it up

Seriously though, I was never really a part of NT and was a long time lurker before, reading posts by GrapeApe, Sir Charles, CaptainSneakerhead, etc. Was afraid how I'd fit into the community and all of that. Eventually I worked up to posting but only in the NA 1 threads. I had to, they are one of my most favorite Jordan silhouettes of all time. Gradually I learned, made a lot of NOOB mistakes but I eventually became immersed here in NT. Being with a consistent group through all the NA1 threads, kinda had that bond going through those releases every month.  Also had some of the greatest laughs via Jerusareem
View media item 602244
or some low moments like striking out on the Royals in February and getting destroyed in one post by GrapeApe at the black and golds thread, my baptism to NT. :lol:

I have made some great friends along the way and have learned so much from all of you. So thanks fam, you all know who you are. It has been "1" heck of a year for me. We will get our pairs this Saturday. :nthat:
Ah the good old memories from the royals thread. :lol:

posting gets you nothing, its all about being cool with some people

i dont get jack either, suck it up

well look i wasn't complaining about not getting ****, **** i don't ask

i wanted to share my story too
so we not bout to come at me like that honestly :D

What happened to Sir Charles? I miss arguing with him about the availability of royals in the month leading up to. THat dude still insists there will be a bunch produced.

I have yet to see another thread as enjoyable as those. Anybody have them all book marked? I'd love to read them over again while traveling next week.

How have your guys raffle experiences been so far? Like long lines or just how it went down. For me when I went at DTLR they didn't even have a sign posted up saying they were handing out tickets...

well look i wasn't complaining about not getting ****, **** i don't ask

i wanted to share my story too
so we not bout to come at me like that honestly
happy.gif
I liked your story. And lurking does get you plenty of places. I saw back door gamma links on Twitter from one of my lurker followers.  Doubt it will matter for bred 1's when you competing against bots.

i have literally been sent off by one store 7 times

"we giving out tickets monday"

monday "we dont know what we're doing call back at 7pm"

at 7 "call back tomorrow"

this morning "call back in an hour"

in an hour "call back at 12"

at 12 "call back after 2"

at 2 "we give out tickets thursday"

im losing it jerry!

Back
Top Bottom