JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Looks like a 13.

Yea that's what I thought it was but wasn't sure.....that hurts. :lol: That's my size. Props to dude though. I don't know how or what ya'll are doing to still be getting pairs this late but its over my head. Ya'll know how to do this. :lol:

Sold my Royal's for $400 a few months ago and Im glad I did because prices were falling around $250-$300 in Ebay, and now Im trying to get them for the price I sold them for LOL. Anybody know where I can purchase them for around this price or possibly lower? 

$250-$300? nah, those were the funny ones.

white royals are KOs that are releasing this year, i cant wait and i hope they have a blank heel cuz that sample with the jumpman on the heel kill it for me, keep the jumpman tongue tag but no heel jumpman and im all over them!

There's pics out of the White Royals? KO's?! Man do I regret selling all 4 of my KO's now :smh:

Can't believe I passed up $260 on Bred's at my local buy/sell FB during release day thinking I could one at these Euro sites 
roll.gif
Ohh boy do I regret it now. Whats the price I should pay for DS Royals and Breds? 
I think DS Royals are more expensive than Breds. If the price is too good to be true, then it's most likely GM of Fake. Legit Royals are around $400 and Breds are $300. 

Royals were going for around 300 the first few hours after release, things got ugly quickly...

Sizes are scarce on my local CL and when I do find my size they are asking for minimum $400 or size swap.

Is this a good deal?

Me: DS 2013 Bred 1 + $80
For
His: DS 2013 Royal 1

I got three pairs of Breds. Hoping one of em would be use as a straight trade bait but at this moment I don't know who would be willing to do that lol

Is this a good deal?

Me: DS 2013 Bred 1 + $80
For
His: DS 2013 Royal 1

I got three pairs of Breds. Hoping one of em would be use as a straight trade bait but at this moment I don't know who would be willing to do that lol

i wuda made that trade two days ago bro...but try even an 100$ if they that crazy

Back
Top Bottom