JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

They put on their IG that the site crashed and it'll be a random time now.
pics or it didn't happen.
dda5671a738e11e393441223ac48d36f_8.jpg

Idk why I didn't take their word for it. Something told me they could not have not possibly have them after having every OG release. And I knew they had a habit of putting new releases on like the second or third row as opposed to the top of the page. I said let me search Air Jordan 1 anyway and sure enough I saw them and grabbed my sz 6 with the quickness. Had a gift card too and made it 50 dollars.

NDC did gs sizes dirty though.
and the new stuff appears on the bottom of the page... like I would know that. Still super bitter about it. But at least they got a happy customer. Congrats....
alien.gif

so this site seems too good to be true, whats the catch? lol how long have you been using it? @xphishx713  

edit: well seems to be like a $70 fee for using their services when i try to calculate something.

Guess it can be a decent backup for some limited releases on NDC or FTLeu

Last edited:
I don't have insta, only twitter. i thought twitter would be a better update. didn't hear anything. oh well good nite.

Good thing I have fam in EU already. They probably charge a substantial fee. It costs me close to resell sometimes when I get shoes from over there just between the shipping and conversion rate.

Last edited:
damn people goin in on them on insta

wouldnt surprise me if they ban the US from now on
  we're just treating your servers like how we treated you guys during the Revolutionary War

man this release is on some DB 1 isssshh ! who remembers that random release on NDC lol or the UNC 12's that came with the hat and sweatshirt ....

Back
Top Bottom