JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Finally got my pair. These are amazing. Flat out amazing.

I traded my WTK 8 for these + $100, essentially making my pair $40. Absolutely amazing deal IMO

As much as I love the Kobe, I can't see myself wearing them on a regular basis. I've been trying to stop impulse purchases and buying shoes just because I got a good deal. I want shoes that I'll completely love and wear to the ground, even if it means having less pairs in my rotation.

View media item 720934View media item 720935View media item 720936

congrats bruh, you made the right decision. you will get so much more wear out of these and go with any outfit.

kobes IMO are only to ball in. i love kobe, i love the VIII's

but bred 1's>>>>>>>*

$300 resell value... Ill pass pay the extra hundid and search for 01 pair

So much salt here though :smh:

we know you have bot, in fact Nike recalled ur db3s, i bet that sucked.
I'm so sick every time I see you on this thread Fresh Out DaBox...I had a 9.5 in these cuz that was all i could come up with on release day.  Instead of being patient, I got rid of them.  I wear a sz. 11.5.  Never again.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

congrats bruh, you made the right decision. you will get so much more wear out of these and go with any outfit.

kobes IMO are only to ball in. i love kobe, i love the VIII's

but bred 1's>>>>>>>*

Thanks man. Very satisfied with my choice. Especially since the $100 will be used towards preludes this weekend.

I knew buying the WTK would come in handy :lol:

possible to trade DS pair of 88's for these? :lol:
don't be trading those GM pairs for a legit pair :rofl:

hilarious :rolleyes

as stated before, no GM's in my collection. 95% of my shoes are all from NDC a few from eastbay and FNL

anything ive received thats GM has never been around my collection, either thrown away or currently sitting under my bed. the only 2 shoes i have right now that arent from NDC or any other retail are the fake 1's i got for free and GM i got from that seller a few weeks ago.

my name aint ninjahood, i dont call GM real, i dont tell people the wrong information or collect trash.

what's the biggest difference from spotting real from fake? I'm trying to hold out since I have Banned 1's already, but I may just end up taking the CL route if the price is right.

Shots are firing everywhere. Zyzz made a honest mistake and manned up to it. I know that some of you are also going back to the Concord thread with the whole DS debacle. If you were around Nike talk long enough, DS was definitely on Nike talks legit list. The only part was that they were found out that they were not so legit afterall. Thank God I never brought from that site. If you have read his post from the last few years, you would know that most of his sneakers come from Nike.com. I'm pretty sure he unintentionally brought fakes to tell us that they are real.

Zyzz, hopefully you get a legit pair soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom