JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Happy New Year Niketalk....I think I finally found a forum to call home.

Hope everyone gets their pairs and I'll be on the lookout for ones that are under $300 to help out.

Lates!

Just picked up my pair. I was out of town on vacation during the release. My friend managed to pick me up a size 9 (needed a 9.5 or 10). Got home to take pictures in hopes of trading for my size. Took a picture of the tag and realized it was a 9.5 in a 9 box! Called my friend and he said that he might have accidentally switched them while inspecting his pairs. They may have also just came like that. I have got a size 11 on accident in a 10 box before. Idk the reason but whatever. I lucked out.

Just picked up my pair. I was out of town on vacation during the release. My friend managed to pick me up a size 9 (needed a 9.5 or 10). Got home to take pictures in hopes of trading for my size. Took a picture of the tag and realized it was a 9.5 in a 9 box! Called my friend and he said that he might have accidentally switched them while inspecting his pairs. They may have also just came like that. I have got a size 11 on accident in a 10 box before. Idk the reason but whatever. I lucked out.

Congratz.

@ayokamikaze
IMO, you'd be crazy not to to take that offer. You could easily find another pair for that price or lower on CL or SH and still be left with some pocket change

thanks for the tip!

is $400 decent to you? We dont know your fund situation.

well i want to be sure i can buy another pair in my size after i sell these so i dont end up paying extra out of my own pockets.

^if you plan on buying another pair, theres no reason to sell for $400. You'll either a) get lucky and cop at a real low price, or b) cop another pair and maybe make $50.

Is all of that worth it to you? Sounds terrible to me.

Last edited:
Happy New Year my Bred 1 fam! 
smokin.gif

I've found some pairs on my local CL in the $280-350 range if anyone is wanting a pair and is wiling to pay within that range
I'm sure everyone is thinking the same.  But to connect online buyers to CL is just too risky, and too much head-ache.

Yah worried about CL pairs. Dudes out here got killed for a ps4 during a cl deal. I'd rather not have the shoe at that point.

Back
Top Bottom