JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You get a paypal receipt. Look at their response tweets... Everyone that got an order # via email with their paypal receipt has a confirmed order.... If you didn't get that email then your order probably didn't go through.

But if it didn't give you an error "out of stock" message then it went through. It's really simple. Payment = confirmation (at least that's what they've stated so far)
payments get refunded all the time after they have charged you. it depends on the cite though

Yeah I asked them why my address appeared backwards. Never says anything about my package never arriving. Dude is exaggerating. It was a dumb questioning my part i admit. Lol! Once I forgot to put "North " in my address from a package from Amazon and the dumbass mail man took it back to the facility. I actually thought my package was lost for a week.
I know it was you lmao. Twitter handle matches NT user name

It was implied that your package "wouldn't arrive." Bottom line is.... The question didn't have to be asked. You realize it was like 8am there? You think that's what they want to wake up to Monday morning. Cmon. Common sense here goes a long way. Be patient my dude

payments get refunded all the time after they have charged you. it depends on the cite though
Well aware. But they didn't cancel a single order up to this point. Haven't seen one person say they received a cancellation. But everyone that's tweeted and asked if their order went through has gotten (edit: received) the same response.

Last edited:
Your right dude< you atleast gotta wait till dudes get their deliveries and by midweek they'll be more supply. Supply and demand homie, more supply equals less demand equals price drop. Economics 101

heading into FNL today

there were a few cancelled orders not alot instead of putting them online they might send out to handful of stores dont know when 

its less than 20 pairs though 

just be grateful they're putting them in a box this time around
laugh.gif
Lol....I'm amazed they DIDN'T do that before! 
mean.gif

What a train wreck this thread is.  Nice to see that the children are still forging ahead on their mission of ruining all overseas outlets for the rest of us.
mean.gif

This must be your first rodeo.  Business practices are a lot different overseas compared to the US.  Bear in mind that you're not dealing with multi million dollar corporations, but rather small shops often run by only a handful of people.  Those people have other day to day responsibilities, their online site is near the bottom of that list.  It amazes me that you guys don't realize how lucky we are to have what were once low key spots.  The Concord thread and Kicks Deals have really done a fine job of starting the erosion of those outlets.  People who blindly toss their money into an overseas purchase without knowing what they're getting into followed by constantly harassing these companies have only pushed it over the top.  Shame.

my nbastore order shipped earlier today, sz 14 lol, only sz i was able to add to cart and i was on the link within 1 second of it being posted on tweetdeck.
Congrats.  You were one of the few lucky ones to get through after the tweet.  Shoes were on the site well before that.

Last edited:
Wow... some members have some serious comprehension issues. The thirst that real?

No more trade talk. All it does is lead to... "you trading what? Check your PM" which is suuuuuuuuuch an obvious attempt to break the rules.

TRADE TALK = BAIT.

USE THE LEGIT CHECK/PRICE CHECK SECTION.

Last edited:
Lol....I'm amazed they DIDN'T do that before! :smh:
I'm being dead serious. Here is how my Royals arrived (and everyone's for that matter)

View media item 717550View media item 717551View media item 717552View media item 717553
Wasn't even terrible. But it was a plastic baggy taped over the box. Horrible packaging job to say the least. I'm just happy I was able to double up when they dropped their stock finally.

Mine weren't that bad. Some people posted pics of mutilated boxes. Guess that's what you could expect when your sneakers are on a 5,000 mile voyage from Prague to the US and the pairs are in a plastic baggy :rolleyes

(But thank you for being clutch queens - please continue selling to is :smile: :smile: :smile: )

Wow... some members have some serious comprehension issues. The thirst that real?

No more trade talk. All it does is lead to... "you trading what? Check your PM" which is suuuuuuuuuch an obvious attempt to break the rules.

TRADE TALK = BAIT.

USE THE LEGIT CHECK/PRICE CHECK SECTION.
my bad NT. i just slapped myself in the face for misbehaving

What a train wreck this thread is.  Nice to see that the children are still forging ahead on their mission of ruining all overseas outlets for the rest of us.
mean.gif

This must be your first rodeo.  Business practices are a lot different overseas compared to the US.  Bear in mind that you're not dealing with multi million dollar corporations, but rather small shops often run by only a handful of people.  Those people have other day to day responsibilities, their online site is near the bottom of that list.  It amazes me that you guys don't realize how lucky we are to have what were once low key spots.  The Concord thread and Kicks Deals have really done a fine job of starting the erosion of those outlets.  People who blindly toss their money into an overseas purchase without knowing what they're getting into followed by constantly harassing these companies have only pushed it over the top.  Shame.

Congrats.  You were one of the few lucky ones to get through after the tweet.  Shoes were on the site well before that.
That's all well and good....except Queenz is NOT a small store... People sell things on much smaller ebay stores and don't take a week to ship. Why are you so quick to defend a store for taking a long time to ship? And I'm not even complaining about Queenz. I just have a problem with people saying we shouldnt expect a shipping confirmation for a week. That's a pretty low standard to set. Multi million dollar corporation or not.

Dude thinks he can criticize people cause he's been in the game for awhile and his reputation on here is insane. Relax bro you aint better than anyone on here so if mofos are trying everything they can to get these iconic shoes so be it. Been in love with thses since I was 12 but couldnt afford em in 1985 so i will leave no stone unturned and if it effs up your international connects so be it

Dude thinks he can criticize people cause he's been in the game for awhile and his reputation on here is insane. Relax bro you aint better than anyone on here so if mofos are trying everything they can to get these iconic shoes so be it. Been in love with thses since I was 12 but couldnt afford em in 1985 so i will leave no stone unturned and if it effs up your international connects so be it

NT didn't use to be this way. Dudes made their order, posted the link, and kept it moving. Now is like, well you messing it up for everyone. I hate NT for this. I really do.

Back
Top Bottom