JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

did you really think Nike used real leather on banned 1's

the quality of a Nike shoe will NEVER match up to the quality of a decent REAL leather shoe.

we got companies sell high quality, REAL italian leather shoes for $400 and then we got people spend way more than that on rubber and plastic that doesnt even last 1/4 of the life span of a real leather shoe.

its a sad world we live in, i know my limits sadly. others dont.

Nike just postponed the DB 95s. Maybe you mean postpone a RD as an attempt to catch the crew that is one step ahead of everyone.
Maybe you're right.  I guess, I haven't seen shoes being bought this way before.  Guys front running computers and launches.

Nike cancelling Release Day because of technical difficulties.  Oh well, I'm done venting.  At the end of the day, they're just shoes.  I have no problem paying resell prices, but just salty at how things changed.

the quality of a Nike shoe will NEVER match up to the quality of a decent REAL leather shoe.

we got companies sell high quality, REAL italian leather shoes for $400 and then we got people spend way more than that on rubber and plastic that doesnt even last 1/4 of the life span of a real leather shoe.

I don't see a lot of NT'ers posting pics of these like the other threads. That just shows how limited these were.

It's because dudes in here are jealous, and if someone posts a pic they're "bragging". It's sad how emotional dudes are over a pair of shoes.

Need some input here guys....
Poss trade, someone is willing to trade me a DS pair of these bred 1s, for my DS pair of bred 11s. What you guys think?[/quote
If its a straight trade, whoever is getting the 1s is wining imo

I'd pull the trigger on that trade for sure bruh.

Thanks guys, went ahead with the deal. It was a local meet up, so it had me sweatin the whole way. Figured something would either be wrong with his pair or he would back out. Everything went as smooth as possible. If only all deals were this easy.

It's because dudes in here are jealous, and if someone posts a pic they're "bragging". It's sad how emotional dudes are over a pair of shoes.
LOL.  Guys will do the WHOLE POST/COP PIC self brag thing when their pairs come in.  Some gonna write stories about their adventures.

Easiest pair I was able to get all year. Just by pure luck tho. I went in to a foot action on a day off to get some socks and they had the sign up sheets for the 1's and 3lab5's so I signed up then and there. No line to sign up, nothing. Got a call A couple days later to get em. I didn't realize how limited these were until Saturday morning when I heard the local FNL only got 10 pairs total. Wtf? But I got mine. Not reselling **** and I'll wear these out. Robots don't always win but thought id share my story. I gave up tryin to cop online a long time ago.

Can someone please shed some light on the freaking glue tho? The smell is so strong I wonder if it'll eat the shoes.

View media item 716992 beautiful shoe, well made, leather IMO is better than shadows, and black toe, don't own royals to compare, well worth the 9 hr campouts, worst part was hearing all these younger kids talk about buying to flip.. All I could do is smh.. Wish I knew more nt heads out here In Rva (richmond va) it wasn't to bad I was number 5 in line cause one dude brought his 2 brothers an a friend.. What a stressful release I got 8 tickets from va beach to rva with no avail, just to find a fcfs spot not far, got my seat set it up an after making a few acquaintances I could trust with my spot, I spent most time sleeping in my car, until a few wolves showed up.. Anyway glad it's over, hate the fact that the ones True to the sneaker culture, and really have love for the shoe as much as I do since a kid, have to loose out now an compete with resellers who care about nothing but a dollar.. My theory money does spend, kicks are here to stay as long as u want them to.

Are you sure it's not "GR" leather?

Easiest pair I was able to get all year. Just by pure luck tho. I went in to a foot action on a day off to get some socks and they had the sign up sheets for the 1's and 3lab5's so I signed up then and there. No line to sign up, nothing. Got a call A couple days later to get em. I didn't realize how limited these were until Saturday morning when I heard the local FNL only got 10 pairs total. Wtf? But I got mine. Not reselling **** and I'll wear these out. Robots don't always win but thought id share my story. I gave up tryin to cop online a long time ago.

Can someone please shed some light on the freaking glue tho? The smell is so strong I wonder if it'll eat the shoes.

Damn u got the luck of the Irish haha. Congrats!

I don't see a lot of NT'ers posting pics of these like the other threads. That just shows how limited these were.

U mean u haven't seen the pizza boy pics? They were going hard yesterday.
he might be on to something...
limited numbers because there aren't as many pics as other threads.... seems legit
7d077e8b_tumblr_m9tbii5cf71rtl8xo.gif

man I hate these kinds of releases because they turn the non resellers into resellers because now I have double or triple up on the next couple releases so I can pay some ***** 350+. I rather resell and pay with the profit of the next release than pay resell out of my hard earned money it makes me feel better mentally if that makes sense. 
mean.gif
 this was the only shoe I wanted all year and struck out 

so true :smh:

Nike knows they have their customers by the balls. Hell, they could put out a shoe made of Legos and if it was the right colorway and limited people would buy it up :lol:

I know for damn sure I'm not spending $400 on these...not even $300 for that matter

Back
Top Bottom