JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???

If you do the transaction make sure you get an invoice that includes 100% authentic with receipt. Do not pay as gift. Also, use a credit card that can thug Paypal for a charge back in case you need to get a refund. Do not pay with Paypal funds.

If you do the transaction make sure you get an invoice that includes 100% authentic with receipt. Do not pay as gift. Also, use a credit card that can thug Paypal for a charge back in case you need to get a refund. Do not pay with Paypal funds.
im about to tell him to do that thanks

QFT. Be careful guys, the salt can force you to do crazy purchases, I've had my own share of them. Scammers and such, revel in these kinds of opportunities. Especially cause there is so much demand for this shoe that isn't that hard to replicate the look of with all the GMs out there. Ask here or in legit check threads, use common sense and be safe.

Need advice fam!!!! Im in LA and found a dude on craigslist from ATL selling me a pair for $250 through payapl. Pics and receipt included, is paypal legit for a purchase like this???
this dude has listings in every major city.

told me he would back home in the DMV after the monday.

heard another dude in the room with him on the phone making deals too.

seemed shady so i passed. 

QFT. Be careful guys, the salt can force you to do crazy purchases, I've had my own share of them. Scammers and such, revel in these kinds of opportunities. Especially cause there is so much demand for this shoe that isn't that hard to replicate the look of with all the GMs out there. Ask here or in legit check threads, use common sense and be safe.
ive never bought shoes from someone else so what happens if you do paypal invoice and yeah he sends you pics before and they are the real ones but then when you get the shoe with the reciept and the box  but in the box is a pair of fakes what can you do/ prove that he sent you fakes to paypal i mean cant he just say he sent you real ones and your trying to return fakes how can they determine if he did really send you fakes or if you switched them?

Same dude was selling DB Foams and X's after they released, talked to him on the phone once and that was that.

sounds like my guy. he text me pics of the shoes and receipt from lennox square

I think the hype is so high that a lot of pairs will be gone in the next few weeks. The only ones that will remain are the fools asking for $400+

Not sure if Its the same post I saw but asking for Paypal only on craigslist is fishy to me and he put the wrong release date

Last edited:
i dont know where you guys are looking but the best price i came across is 320 for a size 9. maybe you guys should be hooking me up!

True or false?

Price on these will fall below $300 in the next few weeks
Pairs will begin to dry up and the price will rise. Supply and demand.

Only way I see the price being that low is if their is an abundance of fake pairs out there causing the price to stay low due to people thinking there is enough to go around.. The real pairs will soon be all gone though because there's just not that many.

I just paid someone 320 for a size 10 in south Florida. Best price I could find here smh oh well. On to the next one.

Back
Top Bottom