JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm so salty i'm thinking about not even going out tonight and just making it a Netflix night. I ain't been so bummed about a pair of kicks in awhile. I can't believe I let a pair of kicks get me bummed out like this. :lol: :smh:

probably not, people didnt care for shadows,

black toes dropped earlier in the year before hype exploded on ones

So you think this type of hype will start surrounding 1's or are we just talking about the Breds and the Royal's? Because IMO, I don't think any other 1's will get this type of hype ever again. Just a prediction on my part. I don't even think its the "1" shoe that got people in a frenzy.

My mom and pop had fsr of the shadows and black toes they only had 5 total pairs of these cmon mannn.

Last edited:

So you think this type of hype will start surrounding 1's or are we just talking about the Breds and the Royal's? Because IMO, I don't think any other 1's will get this type of hype ever again. Just a prediction on my part. I don't even think its the "1" shoe that got people in a frenzy.

i must have gotten black toes and chicago confused because chicagos dropped first right?

welp

Naw they were produced on a much larger scale for sure. Shadows were at a ton of spots vs what these got shipped to. I'd say the black toes were less than the shadows also.
Definitely the Black Toes were less than the Shadows because I remember "production issues" before RD and there was less pairs.

But I live in LA and if I recall correctly, the NTSM definitely got black toes (not sure about LA), but both NTLA and NTSM didn't get shadows. The best availability that has ever been here for 1's after all the releases I have been through this year though was the Black and Red 1's. Of course some colorways sat but that pertains to demand

I'm so salty i'm thinking about not even going out tonight and just making it a Netflix night. I ain't been so bummed about a pair of kicks in awhile. I can't believe I let a pair of kicks get me bummed out like this. :lol: :smh:

I know this feel. I literally talked myself out of trying a week or two ago, and the fact that I thought I wouldn't have the funds made it even easier. Come last night I somehow have enough for two pairs. :lol:

I tell myself that I'm just going to try for one pair, retail or nothing; failure is fine. Next thing you know I'm up all night and heavily invested in this release :smh:

I still won't pay resale, but I can't talk myself into giving up yet for some reason. If I find any leads, I'll keep you in mind.

Last edited:
geraldg2309  i see you bruh 
smokin.gif

Can I ask a serious question, I'm really not hip when it comes to this specific question but why when it's TLO is basically guaranteed to be doomed for regular people like myself that don't use bots? What about basically destroys my chances? I think I'm gonna try for the 5s on the 31st but it saying TLO I'm already like [emoji]128531[/emoji]
I know im like 0 for life when a shoe is TLO, so yea I think you need a bot for sure

Surprised I haven't seen a Craigslist post for these in Seattle yet.

No Foot Action shipping confirmation here yet, but most likely on Monday (I hope). Please don't cancel, FA. =X

Last edited:
$300 im just so iffy cuz of the tag and the fact the extra laces are on the right foot and not the left foot. 

Yea man and with that price? Don't get me wrong that price is CRAZY.......i'm so salty right now that i'd actually pay it but yeah for me to pay it I gotta be 100% sure. I'm seeing prices for over 400+ so if a dude selling them for 300? I'm gonna be a little cautious.

Back
Top Bottom