JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

now I'm feeling salty. I wasn't before but this... i was even ready. I even had air jordan 1 searched. Thought it could possibly pop up on the top and even after asking nike like 3 times about gs sizes they told me they would not have it online. Man... that just hurts. 

dam EB hittin me with that death blow

kicking me off the dam site after i been sitting here tryna add to cart

YES SIRRRRR! Got through on Eastbay, Size 12! Congrats to all that was able to get through. 
pimp.gif

F*** this, sold out everywhere online this morning (in the UK), and I'm not going to wait outside shops in the morning in the freezing cold. I give up, sick of this bs. Oh well, as expected everyone posting them on ebay and fb group pages for double the price, great.

Bot thread cats had the link early

Why you think not everyone can post in that thread all of a sudden?

now I'm feeling salty. I wasn't before but this... i was even ready. I even had air jordan 1 searched. Thought it could possibly pop up on the top and even after asking nike like 3 times about gs sizes they told me they would not have it online. Man... that just hurts. 
The misdirect was cold
mean.gif

I'm honestly shocked at what people are asking for on CL .....eBay seems calm right now - wondering if people will have the nerve to get near banned prices?

Or maybe, this release, regardless how limited, will help ease up on banned 1 prices....
those ebays prices are just as bad as CL!

Back
Top Bottom