JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yal boys are good in Chicago it looks like every place is fcfs over there just bring ur strap before they do u like Mike

Posting that in this thread was so counterproductive lol you don't have to get out but it would be best if you refrain from further comments.

French NDC
nerd.gif
Yea it's not like in the US, much easier, but no DB's or Premio though. If you know anyone there right now or travelling there it's much easier.

Hell in 08 you could just walk into a store and get the 11/12 CDP the day after...

This is why these are so hyped!!

i agree/disagree...the hypebeast who have no self identity are after these due to kanye (even tho he is my idol as well)...but those who genuinely like these want these due to its true nike air form and history...

nah just bein real, you kidding me throw 140 make 6 hunna, massive profit, simple math yo now multiply that profit by 6 to 8.. i aint even a math wiz but real talk some serious cash to be made on these hyped up for nothin kicks. add on to that the fact that all i gotta do is wake up at 8 am to snatch em

nah just bein real, you kidding me throw 140 make 6 hunna, massive profit, simple math yo now multiply that profit by 6 to 8.. i aint even a math wiz but real talk some serious cash to be made on these hyped up for nothin kicks. add on to that the fact that all i gotta do is wake up at 8 am to snatch em

congrats bro

Yal boys are good in Chicago it looks like every place is fcfs over there just bring ur strap before they do u like Mike
the f*** are you talking about

yeah you can hate doe, not coppin these.. people gonn hate on other peoples opinions jus cuz i aint jumpin on the hype train like 60% of this thread
100% of this thread, we not hopping on the hype train, we driving the hype train!!! we been here since may!!! we here cuz we like the shoe, why are you here?

Whats you guys think the resell price will be? I won't be able to get my pair on release date, kinda piss, if anyone cop an extra pair or plan to in a 11-11.5 HMU. These are a must have for the newly started collection, only the beginning of Jordan footwear.

the f*** are you talking about

100% of this thread, we not hopping on the hype train, we driving the hype train!!! we been here since may!!! we here cuz we like the shoe, why are you here?
to make some serious dough off the hype train drivers

if these selling for 600 somewhere i'll move there right now

Back
Top Bottom