JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

yea - not even going to front...I was down right shocked....I've been able to hit every release this month....

I only want the one pair so if I win the 11.5, might scoop it for trade bait.....the concord low's are my only 2014 goal

I'm curious as to how many people got through the RSVP for Scottsdale....?

I even tried Scottsdale for the hell of it, and got shut down.

What time does Shiekh email winners tomorrow?

i've seen from 12Pm to 330PM

not everyone is going to win. WE should all know by now how many pairs each spot is getting (atleast 1 FSR) sucks but ya know.
Sheikhs at Del Amo Fashion Center is only getting 15 pairs. 1 size 8 and 1 sz 12, nothing below or over those sizes. 

tried to offer a backdoor price and the manager told me they have nothing to do with the raffle. 

Ill probably miss out. My internet sucks for some reason although it shouldnt since its xfinity cable...

No big deal though

Last edited:
Missed out on the NikeSF rsvp 'cause I went out to lunch with coworkers. Oh well, guess I'll try NDC in the am.

Ill probably miss out. My internet sucks for some reason although it shouldnt since its xfinity cable...

No big deal though
Xfinity is faster in SoFlo. I'm at my parents house in Orlando and everything is slower : the drivers, the internet, and my LTE.

Last edited:
going extra hard on these saturday. Good luck to everybody.

you guys should buy gift cards for FNL so you dont get the errors.

Back
Top Bottom