JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I get that FL/HOH is giving out raffles tomorrow but does anyone know a bit more detail about it? Are they giving them out all day or is this something where you ahve to camp out in the early parts of teh morning?

Been calling them all day and just seems like the phones off the hook lol

I get that FL/HOH is giving out raffles tomorrow but does anyone know a bit more detail about it? Are they giving them out all day or is this something where you ahve to camp out in the early parts of teh morning?

Hopefully, your phone call will get through so you can ask. My local footlockers/HOHs did the raffles last week, even though the locator says tomorrow smh

for whats it worth, at the Gamma RSVP pickup i was speaking to an employee. He said the RSVP DM's, at least for NTNY, are not run at the stores. They used to do it that way, then corporate caught wind that people were sending it to their friends.
Hmmm.. we maybe for NTNY, be definately not across the board.  There's still local "hookups" going on at the individual stores.  Not hating but... damn, I want a pair too!!

***Thread Hijack alert***

Sorry to hear about the losses, something has to be done about this system about buying shoes..make more pairs to meet the demand? unfair to those who miss out because of bots or having actual responsibilities like real life.  Anyways, my order from the amazon seller SHOOPOP arrived from LA to SJ...people such as myself question whether they're legit and I need help determining the authenticity of these shoes, too lazy.  thank you all

that bb gif always gets me 
laugh.gif

Hopefully, your phone call will get through so you can ask. My local footlockers/HOHs did the raffles last week, even though the locator says tomorrow smh
LAST WEEK? 
sick.gif

I hope thats not the case bc then I had no chance from the start. I just came home a few days ago. Golly

people without jobs/lives/responsibilties have been homeless outside their local hoh for a while now

Most of the ones in the NJ/NY area doing 10 - 6 and a couple others doing 8 - 6.

I think this is the first time i've legitamatly become stressed over a sneaker :frown:
black toe release was torture for me. For some reason I thought I was the only one that wanted them. I knew these would be a problem so its not stressful. Worse thing about these is there are so many fakes that if I don't cop on rd, I probably won't get them, just like royals....

Silver lining...I did just get a call from my local Kicks saying I won the raffle...I'm 10th though...they probably only got 12 pairs and I highly doubt that 10.5 will fall into my lap...

These must be super limited. My trusty bot failed. Even with ultimate Internet 100mbps and super low ping, no luck. Guessing they only made like 5000 pairs of these total

Last edited:
Just came back from my spot to get more FCFS info. I ask the manager of the store the regular questions like which side of the store should we line up on, how early can we be there. Just trying to keep things organized since I'm planning on being the first one out there...

This chick starts getting an attitude with me! :smh:

She got it all the way twisted, I will slap a ***** for these black/red 1's :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom