JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

WOW

I sure missed alot in 5 hours.

Thought I stumbled into the concord thread and SDS made an appearance.

I was one that received the $260 info from Zyzz, but as soon as i received the info from the dude from China, I deleted immediately. I dont trust Chinese dude's selling shoes from China. It would be like a RUssian dude in Russia telling me he knows a couple of nice girls i should meet.

I'm half Chinese and I still dont trust Chinese dudes in China. Not even my uncles.
roll.gif

No SP in So Cali , I had one pair on luck the other 3 I got with the help of friends 25 tickets putt in total won 3 
Dag. Those are the odds in So Cali? Not terrible I guess but 3/25??? That's a 12% chance. I guess that's more than getting through NDC servers w/o a bot.

Dag. Those are the odds in So Cali? Not terrible I guess but 3/25??? That's a 12% chance. I guess that's more than getting through NDC servers w/o a bot.
I thought it would be an easy cop around my local area but I was wrong , but 3 OF 25 is perfect for me lol

if these go as fast as them christmas kobes just did on jj i can forget about copping off there... i had them in my cart as soon as it when live and hit submit, and they were gone out of my cart

if these go as fast as them christmas kobes just did on jj i can forget about copping off there... i had them in my cart as soon as it when live and hit submit, and they were gone out of my cart
Need to act fast and have a fast connection. Really about luck with a little skill

Appreciate it bro, if I can pull any extra size, you'll be the first I'll look out for 
nthat.gif
maybe you can trade it for your size if its not.
thanks fam im heading out in the a m lets see how it goes i'll post live from the line lol 

also i know a fcfs spot im ready to pay somebody to camp 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom