JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

All this back and forth with Zyzz...lol

I've been having fun and wasn't going to bring up past issues....but this is a repeat of the concord release...
Zyzz swore up and down that mentalkicks (it was a different site back then) was legit and vouched for them....big time...
We all went back and forth and when the light was shone, his response was "well I got a legit pair so I don't know what to tell you about the GM pairs"

All I'm trying to say is, like anything else, take the information here with a grain of salt..
We know how the legit informants are and those who are in the know.

I'm not knocking Zyzz...he is just trying to remain relevant and part of the conversation, but the reality is, is something is too good to be true....something something....

trying to remain relevant? :lol:

is my name ninjahood?

hop off brah, jesus

You missed many posts and the confronting of this dude by me a like ten pages back , so please go check his last posts in this thread He was like :

-is size 7.5 available?
-I locked down a size 7.5 on ftl
-Will size 7.5 be available for these?(after he 'locked down' a pair)
-Will someone trade me these for this?

Oh and by the way @mochachip2 even if all that didn't happen , I thought this was not the SELL-TRADE thread.So either way....
glasses.gif
Touche Touche and I didnt catch that was the same dude. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good eye. +1

Concord thread? That was the last thread I was heavily active in under my former name-a backdoor link led me to mine for less than retail. 
ohwell.gif
 Yall like Cam Jansen in this thread. Sheesh.  Nothing getting by yall.

You missed many posts and the confronting of this dude by me a like ten pages back , so please go check his last posts in this thread He was like :

-is size 7.5 available?
-I locked down a size 7.5 on ftl
-Will size 7.5 be available for these?(after he 'locked down' a pair)
-Will someone trade me these for this?

Oh and by the way mochachip2 mochachip2 even if all that didn't happen , I thought this was not the SELL-TRADE thread.So either way.... 8)

wow never though this dude would show his face and now he back tryna trade a locked down sz 7.5 that he's not sure exists for a sz 12 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is classic man

Last edited:
Dude...I'm a grown man and this ain't a blip on my radar...I come into this thread and what do I see...Zyzz this, Zyzz that....so you tell me, am I the one needing to "hop off" 

do yourself and everyone else a favor....if you have nothing to say, don't say anything...you're the one putting information out there, then getting called to the carpet and getting into defense mode...

Like others, I come into the thread to see what's up and to gather the cumulative NT opinion based on the shoe I'm interested in....

You're in here, like the concord thread talking about one thing and then denying it or living in a disillusioned world of commentary.

All this verbiage I've posted equates to one simple paraphrased statement....shutup

Let's get back to the shoes....get your foot out of your mouth.

Dude...I'm a grown man and this ain't a blip on my radar...I come into this thread and what do I see...Zyzz this, Zyzz that....so you tell me, am I the one needing to "hop off" 

do yourself and everyone else a favor....if you have nothing to say, don't say anything...you're the one putting information out there, then getting called to the carpet and getting into defense mode...

Like others, I come into the thread to see what's up and to gather the cumulative NT opinion based on the shoe I'm interested in....

You're in here, like the concord thread talking about one thing and then denying it or living in a disillusioned world of commentary.

All this verbiage I've posted equates to one simple paraphrased statement....shutup

View media item 694802

This was needed..thanks

I copped a pair on Tue, and was wondering what to look for to determine if an early pair is authentic or GM?

just repped your post since your dying for attention

i havent done or said anything :lol:

my fault for people mentioning my name when i havent said or done anything outlandish. thanks tho

ill be sure to shut up because you said so

just wait on it

Back
Top Bottom