JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Had these for a few days now, haven't had a chance to upload these, second pair from FA comes in on RD if I can triple up or get a 4th I would be happy to help out a NTer that strikes out on RD

late to the picture party but here yall go
pimp.gif

first come first salt lol

Meant to say this earlier, everybody that said their HOH did the raffle early or last week or otherwise didnt follow the release procedure stated on the Footlocker website should report them to corporate.  The only reason the Managers get away with it, is because they're not being directly supervised, but if you report them, they will at least be subject to greater scrutiny, especially if its multiple people reporting!!!

I think I'm going to report a store to corporate. Do I need specific names of employees or is the name of the location good enough?

im trying to get the other sd codes too.. but after calling today, not many of em have the code yet.
Any other sd heads out there, the help is greatly appreciated.  I'm in nor cal visiting family so I cant get out to the stores physically.

OK... i think the random posts need to stop.... it's not a good way to raise you post count.... GrizzlyAnimal.. sheesh.... :lol:

HMM, MY SHIEK IS DOING FCFS FOR THESE. SEEMS SHADY.
Don't trust em, my local sheikh did that for royals, it was supposed to be FCFS and they told that to everyone else. There was a line for FCFS then like 4 dudes go into the store with raffle tickets :smh:

Back
Top Bottom