JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

What's good bro
I'm still hitting spots up to see how they handling release. Ima try and go hard this week, ima keep you in mind ill see what I can do
It's gonna be a mission tho everyone feening for these

Appreciate that man. Only 30 pairs making it over here and HOH held the raffle same day as the gammas so 100s of fools put in for the 1s too.

Not sure why people are still comparing these to the Royals, the production numbers and allocations are not the same. The hype will make these seem A LOT more limited than they really are.

Shiekh giving out digital codes for their online raffle starting today.
I've been calling all my shiekh's, and they don't have the code yet, or have "no info".

Man.. they teling me they have the codes soon.. but i gotta keep calling.
i caled a couple and most said they have no info but one of them said they doing raffles tomorrow so call back tomorrow in the morning

Shiekh giving out digital codes for their online raffle starting today.
I've been calling all my shiekh's, and they don't have the code yet, or have "no info".

Man.. they teling me they have the codes soon.. but i gotta keep calling.
i caled a couple and most said they have no info but one of them said they doing raffles tomorrow so call back tomorrow in the morning
Mine told me they doing the online raffle on friday..... they really gotta keep this **** consistent.

Not sure why people are still comparing these to the Royals, the production numbers and allocations are not the same. The hype will make these seem A LOT more limited than they really are.
Agreed. I think some people trying to cop multiple pairs for resell might be surprised when they dont get as much as they hoped for these.

Now that the launch locators have released I'm feeling more confident than ever. That and the fact that my area isn't really big on OG 1 hype anyway.

When i visited NY.. i didn't really like shake shack, it's whatever.  That chicken n rice halal cart though.. i dream about that every other week.
Yes.. Yes... Yes.. the "Cart".. You better be talking about the 6th and 53rd though.

Agreed. I think some people trying to cop multiple pairs for resell might be surprised when they dont get as much as they hoped for these.

I think it's safe to say that these are even more hyped than the royals, which could make resale prices be just as high

Looking unlikely for me now. My HOH usually does guarantee pair tickets. Matter of fact i got one yesterday for kobes.

Went in early today before they opened to wait until they started giving out tix. They ebd up posted a sign saying theyre doing regular raffle tickets Friday.

Woke up this morning feeling confident in getting a pair, now gotta play this 1 day lotto smh

speaking of shiekhs... do we actually gotta go into the store to get the code, or can we just call em?
You have to pick it up in store they say. I'm sure they make "exceptions" though.
the reason i ask this is because there are people in this fb group that won shoes that are an hour + from them.. i guess they could just get the codes from other people though... answered my own question.

Yeah, I'm sure. Shout out to @Bboyd
 though. He didn't PM me or anything, but him saying he can get these for $152 shipped in the UK got me over here WORKING. Lol. I found 3 more Euro sites over the last hour.  Low profile is the way to go though-those other ones are too high for me anyway.

Interesting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom