JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I sold a pair of Gamma for $300. Made me feel better about spending so much on these lol.

HOH willowbrook is doing tickets the 27. Haven't heard any HOH stores doing guaranteed tickets.

Last edited:
had to pass the info i got 

i got my pair....so i can relax gonna try to double up

but if i dont im happy with the 1 i got 

and im gonna hunt for a pair of blk toes 

I know you at least tried for the Blk n golds for me before I got my pair. Bowe probably got a gang of these.

Heart and soles is 100% NOT LEGIT, GM. And once those are gone he continues to take orders that he won't fulfill on RD for the short term loans to buy pairs he can resell for full market price before refunding what's left. TYLacesss as well.

Looks like Zyzz was incredibly wrong as usual. GR LMAO. Just kept arguing with everyone.

I can't tell if some other people are posting misinformation on purpose, or when they make a few posts arguing their side if they really believe what they're saying. Personal experience may go a long way for some of the newer buyers in here, so even if you strike out you're gonna learn a lot to help on future releases like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard from someone that owns and runs one of the most popular RSVP sites that NTNY has around 40 prairs. Idk how true that is, but if that's the case I don't see how stores can have more than 1 FSR. Might be an indication of why they are selling for $400. Royals weren't even selling for that price day of release.
This. 

There are going to be a lot of salty people on Saturday.

For now, I'm calling virtually every sneaker store/connect within a 50 mile radius of the BX.
laugh.gif

Anybody know which Mom/Pop stores on Jamaica Ave are Legit for kicks?

I've been hearing some things about spots on the ave. not official, GM, etc..

The way everyone here is treating these, I may try and scoop a third pair, these and the Chicago 1s with Nike Air would probably be my grails if I had to choose a favorite, but realistically I love just about every Air Jordan model. Anyhow, as I stated before my local mom and pop HOOKED ME UP, but they are basically rebuffing everyone else at this point as they have shipped to another spot in NY that is gunna pay crazy amounts for them. My next stop will be House of Hoops in Tampa. Once again 1s in the South Florida area do not get the respect they deserve, shoot its actually easier to get these here than the Gamma Blue 12s set to drop in a couple days.

why cant Finishline do a raffle online like they did for the Gammas?

Kickz n Giggles - Note that these will ship 3 days after release day. ..... Sounds like they're banking on a few RSVPs and FCFS locations to come thru on RD. :smh:

Guys, seriously, just save your money and headaches for RD

This close to saturday, it's all late blooming scammers putting up prices that are "too good to be true"

Guys, seriously, just save your money and headaches for RD

This close to saturday, it's all late blooming scammers putting up prices that are "too good to be true"

Exactly, if you're going to pay above retail, at least buy them from a reseller with a legit receipt if you strike out on RD.

Exactly, if you're going to pay above retail, at least buy them from a reseller with a legit receipt if you strike out on RD.

The only thing is these aren't like gamma 11"s where there going to be able everywhere. These are going to sell out online fast like the royal blue 1s with resell at $ 350.

The only thing is these aren't like gamma 11"s where there going to be able everywhere. These are going to sell out online fast like the royal blue 1s with resell at $ 350.

When did I mention or compare these to the Gammas? That's not even a fair comparison based on how many pairs of Gammas there are out there.

I rather pay $350 for an authentic pair instead of going through the stress of trying to figure out if I got ripped off by some random fly by night pre-order site.

The way everyone here is treating these, I may try and scoop a third pair, these and the Chicago 1s with Nike Air would probably be my grails if I had to choose a favorite, but realistically I love just about every Air Jordan model. Anyhow, as I stated before my local mom and pop HOOKED ME UP, but they are basically rebuffing everyone else at this point as they have shipped to another spot in NY that is gunna pay crazy amounts for them. My next stop will be House of Hoops in Tampa. Once again 1s in the South Florida area do not get the respect they deserve, shoot its actually easier to get these here than the Gamma Blue 12s set to drop in a couple days.

I couldn't quite understand your post. Are you saying you know spots in South Florida in addition to Tampa or were you calling Tampa south Florida? Technically South Florida is from Boca/west palm down through the Keys. Tampa is considered central FL. I used to live in Orlando. From Tampa/St Pete all the way to Titusville was central FL.

If you know of any spots down here besides Dadeland and Aventura can you PM me?

Last edited:
30 pages since i last logged in, pardon me while i catch up ....catch me back on the lebron dunk post (page 303)...see y'all in a few

It's so hard to tell the difference of official 1s and the rest that I don't do mom and pop shops anymore.  For me the only after market spot I would go to is Ebay w/receipt purchase with a pristine rated seller or Flight Club, but these days if I don't cop from an official retailer I just take it as an L and money saved.

I have more than enough pairs in rotation of  OG and past retros I like the most in excellent condition. Thus not getting an extra pair in a re-retro or similar style I already have will not cause me to support resellers. You should never have to pay more than retail, ever, the rape already began in that production method of the shoe.
Finally, another voice of common sense in here. Repped. I said my max is $170-$175 but I've owned almost every single number J since 2000 and honestly never paid above $160 shipped. What these youngins don't understand is how to get prices down. Everybody is so driven by consumerism and materialism that they don't know how to say NO.

I cringe when I hear dudes say $250 is a deal on a shoe that was $65 on sale a decade ago with arguably worse quality now.

I learned like you to set a limits not above retail and not give resellers a chance to survive. If everyone thought this way prices would be lower. Of course this is the USA though. That'll never happen. I choose to be the change I wanna see though.

When did I mention or compare these to the Gammas? That's not even a fair comparison based on how many pairs of Gammas there are out there.

I rather pay $350 for an authentic pair instead of going through the stress of trying to figure out if I got ripped off by some random fly by night pre-order site.

Exactly. Nobody wants to wants stress being ripped off on Rd also nobody wants to spend 350 on a jordan 1. The reason why I mentioned the gammas is because that's a shoe that most people wouldn't worry about until RD because they were available in abundance. But because people know these will sell out way faster people don't miss up an opportunity to spend a little more to secure a pair earlier. That's why people like myself have been asking if some of these early sites. I feel what ur saying but when a shoe is limited the thirst is real . Lol

Back
Top Bottom