JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

mean.gif
 cmon man 400$, they'll still sell out
Bammas payin $400 for Jordan 1's now? These aren't even a limited edition. Lol. Shoot I'd cop some shadows and paint them red before I pay that much (I actually saw this done very nicely). VickAlmighty on IG has done a few nice pairs.

Homie got that many pairs and im praying for 1, hoping the sneaker gods are kind this weekend 
mean.gif
That's why I dont believe they're as limited as the limited supply indicates. A lot of these stores are probably telling people they don't have any b/c they just got 1-2 FSR. 

$250 pre-order
forever-sneakz-llc.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/copy-of-air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-og-pre-order
Props fam, ordered the last sz12, I think. Although I'm a sz11, just use these to sz swap cuz I might not be available to cop this coming sat, so pre-order is a no brainier for me, and the price is not bad either. Hopefully they'r legit.

The thing is.... We don't know if those things are even real... Everyone I have spoken to that works in a footlocker, footaction, FNL, have all said they only got 1 or 2 FSR so it's like...how do these guys have so many... It just doesn't make sense.

Wow u gotta be quick on these pre orders. Sucks working on the phone.Got the sold out message after putting my card in

How do yall feel about raffles? I know stores arent getting too many pairs, so idk if i wanna travel 45 mins for a 'maybe' on these

Hence why half the guys selling early releases are posting **** quality pictures and/or pictures from other sites which makes it hard to justify real from fakes. Stating 100% authentic doesn't mean anything anymore and if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

I should've at least tried to cop and flip the 11's to compensate for the resale prices that I'm probably gonna have to pay for this release...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom