JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

lol that's asking to say "rob me" 
roll.gif
yea true but people already trying to rob you once they see you walking out the store with a bag on release day.

That's willowbrook mall in Houston tx & I doubt they are giving away tickets for the bred 1's today

That line has to be from the gammas yesterday

Anybody have any info for Houston fam? I about to start calling stores and check in-store for the next couple of hours.

New Jersey?!? In t-shirts, in December?

Naw bruh.  Stop scaring the people
laugh.gif

Look at the dudes instagram.  That's Texas.
its actually 67degrees in Atlantic City today so it could be

I know according to the dudes IG its texas but I'm just saying

Last edited:

laugh.gif

LOL MY BAD.

there is a willowbrook in new jersey lol...and it is 68 degrees right now in NY lol..

laugh.gif

its actually 67degrees in Atlantic City today so it could be

I know according to the dudes IG its texas but I'm just saying
I thought the pic was older than it is, but still the dude lives in Houston.  That's not New Jersry/tri state.

I'm just looking out for the kids with dreams.

I did hear the fight with the shirtless teenagers took place in the Roosevelt Fields Finishline though.  Not sure if that's true, but it doesn't bode well for next weekend.

Last edited:
We're just saying we'd like to see a thorough comparison of fake vs. Real in one final post. My head is spinning from all this stitching and production end date talk.

I nominate Gerald.
If I can find all my information i need, you'll get the one final post. 

That's willowbrook mall in Houston tx & I doubt they are giving away tickets for the bred 1's today

That line has to be from the gammas yesterday
no one's picking up phones. but yesterday willowbroook said they would do it the day before RD. the chick on the phone didnt sound too concerned. she didnt know the answer. she asked someone while i was on the phone. the answer seemed tongue and cheek. she was rather rude also. 
Driving to the galleria now in houston
please keep us updated. that place is corrupt though. i think the store manager buys up everything then charges rape prices on CL.

thinking bout heading to northline FA and HOH here before the nfl games start today. +1 for the pats at bmore seems like easy money. but i digress.

Last edited:
A spot about an hour away is doing a raffle for these, but i don't think i'm gonna be able to make it up there 
ohwell.gif

You posted the pics of the tags from the hupu dude, the chinese dude. However his tags dont look like the release pair tags. The release pairs have a bold white but you can still see through it a little while. While his tags are just bold white with little to no see through or is that because he has flash? None the less its also suppose to be double stitched under the words FABRIQUE EN CHINE see on his pair he has one stitch.
 View media item 705565

Last edited:
We're just saying we'd like to see a thorough comparison of fake vs. Real in one final post. My head is spinning from all this stitching and production end date talk.

I nominate Gerald.

It's not that easy. I put my marqueesole pair next to the production pairs at Finishline around my way. I kid you not, zero differences. Same red, soft leather, cut, stitching, insole, under insole, toungue, etc.

I've don't hundreds of legit checks over the years and believe me I know GMs and fakes when I see em. These you won't tell, so just buy from reputable retailers to be safe.

You posted the pics of the tags from the hupu dude, the chinese dude. However his tags dont look like the release pair tags. The release pairs have a bold white but you can still see through it a little while. While his tags are just bold white with little to no see through or is that because he has flash? None the less its also suppose to be double stitched under the words FABRIQUE EN CHINE see on his pair he was on stitch.
 View media item 705565

Btw the reals in that photo are GMs so please stop referring back to that pic to tell reals from fakes. Should be GM vs fake

EDIT: yeah exactly what Kilroy said

Last edited:
I think footaction northline hopefully will get and that HoH ,, I do know the galleria HoH is shady with the cl stuff, dude on there already wants $360 for the bred 1's via his boy who works there, I'm gonna check with finishline and cal City Gear & Active Athlete

Btw the reals in that photo are GMs so please stop referring back to that pic to tell reals from fakes. Should be GM vs fake

EDIT: yeah exactly what Kilroy said

Lol I probably shoulda read that before I posted it had some errors. But yeah bro that pair that all these sneaker sites used for real fake comparison is GM. I studied it last night I'm like wth?! I knew they were off.. The box around the size tag is perfect and lines up under the double stitch with smaller sizes however big sizes there is a little space between the double stitch and the tag. Please guys be careful and don't put your faith in what these sneaker blogs post.

I was at the galleria in houston early this morning they soldout in minutes before i could even reach the door smfh...Houston is the worst place for a limited release stores are real shady like mention above

Back
Top Bottom